Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subjectTsalantha's Role Chapter 15
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=55409&mesg_id=55446
55446, Tsalantha's Role Chapter 15
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Role

Chapter 15

Life as a criminal
Added Tue Aug 19 04:07:12 2014 at level 36:

I'll never understand the lawmen, for they do not know their own Will. At
one moment they bind themselves to arbitrary strictures that serve only to protect
those not worth protecting, and at others they seek to solicit bribes in order to avoid
conflict in enforcing the laws they purport to uphold. Why, two days ago, the Magistrate
Kaelleas, may his soul forever be bound within my spear, offered to turn
a blind eye to my breaching of his laws if I returned the hands of a flame to him,
rather than wearing them. A strange offer, not just because he presents little threat as
it is, but because it seems at odds with all he has given his life for. This could be
seen as a sign of promise, of throwing off the blindfold that has been weaved about him,
but to my disappointment I sense it stems from a weak will, not a strong one. This
was backed up by his subsequent threats when I refused. My friends the Empire will come for
you... You will regret this!

Strange that he thinks to command this empire. Are they even weaker than I had
already concluded, to serve as lackeys to one that cannot fight his own battles? We
shall see. If so, their culling will further Father's desires, that of His children,
and that of those who are not yet bound to our family but will awaken yet.