Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subjectFenarum's Role Chapter 2
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=41466&mesg_id=41483
41483, Fenarum's Role Chapter 2
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Role

Chapter 2

The Nexus
Added Tue Aug 14 08:12:40 2012 at level 31:

I have travel a good bit of the world now, and haven't returned to Hillcrest in a long time. I wonder what happens there. I found is in the world there is a group of people that hate those of us who use magic. I find it very
frustrating and quite odd. I don't understand how magic can be bad! All I know is I tire of them. I have heard that there is a group called the Nexuns. These Nexuns combat those who dislike magic. Along with combating
these villagers as they're called, the Nexuns also aid in keeping the world that balance. I feel that I should help in the fight against these villagers. So I send that in missive to the Nexuns explaining that I would
like to join them and help.

After a while, their leading mage, a guild mate by the name of Inerayo contacted me and asked me if I would speak with him. I agreed, and went to meet with him as fast as I could. After many questions of my knowledge
of the world and how it balances he asked me if this is truly what I wanted. I excitedly said yes!