Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subjectErendinia's Role Chapter 5
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=20948&mesg_id=20969
20969, Erendinia's Role Chapter 5
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Role

Chapter 5

Early in the Lands of Thera
Added Wed May 21 23:22:41 2008 at level 16:

Now where were we children? When you left yesterday, what were we talking about?
"Erendinia! Erendinia!" Oh yes, that's right. Where did we leave off? "She'd just
left home and came to the populated lands of Thera!" Ah, yes. Well, who can tell
me where she came first, where she made her home? "Tir-talath!" No, anyone else?
"Galadon!" No, one more try, anyone? "Voralian city!" Right! Voralian City. Well done.
Erendinia found herself in Voralian, and quickly became familiar with its streets
and byways, finding lodging in the guild of warriors. Spartan, but sufficient, and
Erendinia needed nothing more. What was she like, who knows their history? "Brave! She
was really brave!" True, she was that. What else? "She was really famous!" Well, later
maybe, but did she seek fame herself? "No! She was just trying to make up for how bad
she felt about her brothers, and so never sought anything more than a chance to do
what she thought right!" Exactly. While humble may be too strong, she was close to it,
and would almost never speak for anyone else. Only when her own words were twisted
or she was lied about did she show anything other than general kindness. Unless you
were of the dark of course, right children? "Right!" And what else can you tell me of
her beliefs? "She followed the ways of the Lady of the Jaguars!" "I Love Baerinika!" We
know, we know, you always say so. (quiet tittering from the children) And what was
her greatest fear? "That those she loved would die because of her!" That's right again.
Well done children. I think that's enough for today. "Awwww!" See you tomorrow....