Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectSome stuff.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=657
657, Some stuff.
Posted by Mek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1) Was there tinkering done to phylacteries before my lich (Ithzaruul), and after some previous lich(s)? The reason I ask is that I ran into problems where two seemingly identical phylacs would do completely separate things, and there was really no way for me to know. I sent an email about it at the time, but I never heard back.

2) I may be a bit off here, so correct me where I stray, but is it or isn't it true that the senior staff came down really hard on Beroxxus after he whooped a few rager's asses for treating his IC persona with disrespect? I think I saw a log of the event on Dio's when it happened, and I remember cheering for B the whole time. To find out later that he got reamed badly for it was a bit shocking.

3) With the removal of visible ranks from imp, imm, and ava-level characters, do you guys think the presence of the "IMP" abbreviation kinda detracts from RP? I know, I know, we rarely see them visible, but I can just imagine a new player's confusion at the immortal ranks:

"So, you can be an Immortal's avatar while you're a mortal...but you're an Avatar when you're made into an immortal? Okaaaaay. And wait, aren't liches technically "immortal"? What's so special about the title? And what's with these IMPs everywhere? If that Lyristeon guy ever makes level 60 it's going to look pretty funny."

How about changing the immortal ranks to this: Avatar - Demigod, Immortal - God, Implementor - Elder God?

4) With the game as huge as it is, area-wise, what will be asked of new Demigods ;-) when they sign on? More areas?

5) Has BoltThrower had it out for Dru ever since he was cleaved in half by his anti-paladin? Do any logs of that exist?

6) When was the last official Shadow guild member around? Names too if ya got em. I'd love to know. Also, did this guild exist long after it was thought to be gone? I honestly don't think they could exist in the current cabal climate, so it feels worthy of asking about now.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.