Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectFollow ups...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=642
642, Follow ups...
Posted by Tac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When did you all start using CVS. I know I'll never get the chance, but I think it would supremely interesting to look back and see how far the code has come since the beginning (or more likely in the last 6-8 years).

Any character as badass as Cabdru would have generated equal speculation. The fact that you had a never ending string of offhands didn't help, and making the comment about "didn't need the sixth or seventh" offhand is going to make people notice. Everyone has played a fire giant and run out of inventory and been like "damn crappy dex!", so you seemingly having a lot is abnormal (I realize it was the same number, but you obviously managed it better than most do.)

Amazing? Sure, ok, but Istendil + Cabdru + Another = 3 of top 10 pkers. I'm going to assume you have another up there. And since that's the part I care about... thats the part I'm counting. RP isn't measurable so pffft.

> Yes, but unfortunately there's also an immspiracy to find your preps. It turns out it's about a wash. :P

Yea right. Find them and then rehide them where I've already looked or simply hoard them. I know you all have it out for me. Damnit man, how many magey places with keys to nowhere and keys that are the same material as the lock, but don't open the lock do I have to search before I find 1 freaking wand... I should only play ragers. Exclusively. Always.