Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectRE: First Batch!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=522
522, RE: First Batch!
Posted by thinnie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Zulg, you're probably the guy I would trust the most with any info because of how many times I've played beside you (not in an intentional permagroup type of way, but just in a random woah you played him type of way), but even then I can't help but feel that you've been assimilated into the Borg mind contingent yourself =)

Honestly, my questions would be to all Immortals and you can BS if you want, but it'd be nice to hear honesty. Who knows it might even be endearing:

1. Do you get affected if your mortal gets killed and sometimes take out that ire on the killer with your Immortal?

2. Do you ever feel a bit at an advantage by some things you might do as a mortal based on your Immortal knowledge?

3. Do you think that everything is fine with CF or do you think the declining playerbase means that a pervasive attitude change is required?

4. Do you care about keeping the veteran populace of CF or do you think the new players arriving in CF will keep the ship afloat?

5. Do you think that "Eastern Road" should be called "Eastern Road with some North-South"?

6. Do you miss Drizzit, the good Heron marked Blade, Eastern Road being 4 steps, Emerald Forest being the only place to level besides Forest of Nowhere, Shadow, Masters, and Entropy?

7. Do you sometimes forget what it was like before you Immorted?

8. Do you get less and less fun out of the game every day?

9. Do you feel like you're owed something?

-thinnie