Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectVarious...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=499
499, Various...
Posted by Graatchman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Some are obviously not still here, but, as far as those of you still here know, did you each know who was playing the others? That your trip consisted of all imm (or about to be imm in the case of Amberlea) players? Was there some plan? How did you find out, and when?

Similarly, did those of you who were there at the time know that Cador was Eriwal, that he coded up the wolverine and had it given to himself, and that at least a major part of the justification was that he didn't practice parry, or something like that?

Other than when it was done to me, have you (the staff) ever deliberately screwed with a character's pfile, for whatever reason? Meaning false entries in the imm-only history, or reducing unseen stats so the player doesn't know he's been ####ed, etc. One of the reasons I was told for why it was done to me that time was to flush out an imm who was supposedly telling tales outside of school, so certainly that could have happened again. Has it?

I've heard mixed responses as to whether there is a new version of the (PROB) tag that goes next to a char's name when an Imm does a "who" list, such that imms are either immediately aware of who the person is, or that they are more likely to check to see who it is. How about a difinitive answer. Meaning, when someone like me or some other less-than-favorite-son has a char, is it pretty immediately known to the staff, or at least some of the staff?

Was it true that Raisa (haven't thought of her in years, did you know I spoke to her on the phone several times?) got jumped up to being high level imm without going through the first few levels, because of her relationship with Cador? Who else had that expedited process due to relationships with other imms?

That's it for now, probably more later....