Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectA few comments
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=1661&mesg_id=1663
1663, A few comments
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As I said above, not everyone will have comments. If you have no comments, it is safe to assume that you either weren't in the first 25, or that I had nothing really good or bad to say about your role.

Ailinilia: Your role was marginal, but you got extra points for amusement. Not for the role, but because your note made me chuckle because I'm as dirty minded as a 16 year old.

Greh: Your role was disjointed and hard to understand, but there were a couple of typos that made it amusing to read.

Ruutob: I honestly didn't read very far into this role - the formatting was too painful to look at.

Arriku: Little formatting issue but a good role. ABSOLUTELY not amusing, depressing actually. :P I've seen roles where far less sorrow have caused "otherwise good" people to go evil.

Kasir: I like roles that include existing (or recent) chars and real-life events told as a story. No humor though.

Zisussayan: That joke was terrible. Plus against the rules, even if it had been incredibly funny. :P

Ekavlu: Disqualified for deleting, wouldn't have won anyways, but I wanted to point this out. The Lord of Order = Derit = Lord of Shadows. The Forsaken One = Rahvin = The Violet Spider. Your role mixed the two up.