Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectOn that note....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=520
520, On that note....
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Do you guys ever base current rewards or Immteraction based on this observation? (Does ones past influence how they get treated with current chars?)

... Im thinking of some other people specifically and in a negative way...but Ill use myself as an example to prevent what will probably be a backlash....

Weak example: I just delete a mage who got cabal leader and some cool perks. (Weapon, titled, quest form, ect.) I delete and state im pissed off about so and so...I roll up another similar type char, and go for the same position thinking I can improve over the last one and mistakes I made. Do you guys recognize that 'Hell, this guy just got all these perks, we cant keep dishing out rewards to this person or playerbase is gonna start whining favortism.)

second example: Person plays chars that are identifiable to most of playerbase, maybe plays Battle alot, and is annoying as hell. Does he/she still get the same shot to get a leader position....

####...these examples are not helping...I cant think of a diplomatic way to ask this. Bah. :P