Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectNot sure if it's by design.. but when it comes to Whispers....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=8865
8865, Not sure if it's by design.. but when it comes to Whispers....
Posted by Tisiak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can heal when bleeding damage is on me, I can take like Eviscerates and Dismemebers and stay about the same health. But when it comes to poison damage I can't regen out of it and have to wait for it to go away or heal it to regen at all. I was curious if this was just overlooked and the code wasn't right on it, or by design. Never had emetic poison on me so I'm unsure how that goes. Just wanted to make sure to say something just in case though. Thank you.
8867, No bug.
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Whispers is pretty handy for things like that.

Granted, there you're staying at about the same health, whereas if you weren't bleeding you'd be regenning a lot.
8873, Not sure I was specific enough
Posted by Tisiak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was pretty much saying while bleeding I can regen if it's not an overwhelming amount of damage and whatnot, but when affected by poison it is as if I don't even have the legacy. I lose hp on ticks as I did before I took it and have to wait it out or heal it to risk death if I am low on hp.
8887, RE: Not sure I was specific enough
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I probably wasn't either. Both poison and bleeding do damage at the tick, but poison is a lot more harsh on your hit point regeneration rate than bleeding is.