Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectConjurer servitors and metabolisms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=5497
5497, Conjurer servitors and metabolisms
Posted by Scrimbul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Servitors can have all the disrupts cast on them. While I MIGHT understand earth elementals, it affects fire, water and wind as well.

While it probably should affect Outer Plane servitors, (since they are all at least somewhat humanoid they would likely have bones and organs and whatnot) Inner Plane servitors are hardly just walking skeletons with an aura of their element about them.

Also, given that disrupts work, I was wondering if certain other maladictions that affect a corporeal foe would be checked on elementals. You can't disease, blind, or poison pure fire. Also, benedictions might be checked too, i.e. haste, metabolic quickening, stone skin and what all.

If a PC cannot cast disrupts on them, why can the transmuter mob in Azuremain land them?
5507, Disrupts made consistent.
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Disrupt Bone and Disrupt Flesh now work like Disrupt Organ and Disrupt Muscle, which is to say they will only target things with a reasonably normal metabolism.

Some of the stuff you mention in passing already fails to effect these sorts of creatures. If you see specific counterexamples, please post them indivudally. Otherwise I have to run all over the code looking for things that might be off.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
5524, RE: Disrupts made consistent.
Posted by Elisdin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Disrupt bone does not work on undeads anymore I think that is odd as they have usual bones.
5537, Whoops. Restored to normal vs. corporeal undead. (n/t)
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

valguarnera@carrionfields.com