Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectPiercing Gaze bugginess
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=24761
24761, Piercing Gaze bugginess
Posted by Shadow Lord on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Saw Coqui on where with no (PK) so assumed he was a ghost. He was not. He confirmed he hasn't been one in a very long time after killing me.

*log snip*

He told me he was flat at that time. Normal with piercing gaze you would see "a cloaked figure" or something similar and it would show (PK) if there were in range. It seems that while he was duo some bugginess occurred allowing me to see his actual name instead of cloaked figure and not showing that he's in PK.
24789, Working as intended.
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you CAN see someone duo, they won't show as in PK - that's just how duo works.

And I don't know a ton about piercing gaze, so you can convince me otherwise, but the code indicates that if they're in the same room with you and duo that you can see them.
24792, Was your target marked?
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If so, maybe that's the part that works together. The marked person always being visible and piercing gaze allows one to situationally view duo.
24795, Not marked
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and not in the same room. Since it's not a bug I've posted in ideas and suggestions since the lack of continuity is more an idea issue I guess.