Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectItems actually destroying things
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=22681
22681, Items actually destroying things
Posted by Frustrated on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Since I have been here everything that "destroyed" things broke them, so they fall into your inventory and you could pay to have them repaired. I looked back on webpages and found that this was a change, that everyone was really happy about. Its because this was a change that I think maybe these are bugs and just got missed when the change happened.

The axe of malkartha or something actually destroyed things I was wearing. Both rings and a pendant. And not broken but just gone. That's a real bummer if you can't go kill the mob that has them for whatever reason. Also something a certain imperial healer is wearing destroyed my sack, making all my things fall to the ground.

If these aren't bugs (I really hope they are) then I guess after you say so I'll post on gameplay to ask about having them changed to reflect the rest of the mud. It really makes it griefing and why would you ever want to fight people who will make you automatically lose stuff?
22689, RE: Item (singular)
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The item is functioning as it was designed to function. It may change in the future, but it's not a bug.

I don't know that the term "griefing" applies here.