Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectChromatic Flames
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=19368
19368, Chromatic Flames
Posted by Mreklau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This "Appears" to have a couple of little issues with it still.

The last couple of times I have died, one of my weapons from the orc village has gone up in flames. Namely the "Iron Flame", this is a regualr mob I enslave, when the game reboots the weapon seems to come back fine. It seems to be a regular problem none of my other equipment has had an issue since ths fix.
19481, RE: Chromatic Flames
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>This "Appears" to have a couple of little issues with it
>still.
>
>The last couple of times I have died, one of my weapons from
>the orc village has gone up in flames. Namely the "Iron
>Flame", this is a regualr mob I enslave, when the game reboots
>the weapon seems to come back fine. It seems to be a regular
>problem none of my other equipment has had an issue since ths
>fix.

I've noticed some wierd things that seem to be tied to orcs, but I don't know how they're getting missed. Can you give me some insight as to how you're getting these weapons?
19497, RE: Chromatic Flames
Posted by Mreklau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I kill the enormous orc to get the weapon as its the only way I have been able to get it, given it is no-remove.

I use the orc as an enslave mob from time to time, very rarely do I get it killed but quite often it will run away either from me fleeing a fight or leaving it behind somewhere and quaffing a return potion, etc.

I think I may have been wrong about the game needing a reboot for the weapon to repop. Last time it went up in flames I killed the mob, the weapon came back I killed it again and then it came back illussionary. I think it did come back after a couple of hours on another instance as well. It was a regular enough occurance that I got frustrated with it all and moved onto another weapon.

I am sorry I cannot give you much more information, but I hope the information I have given does help.
19537, FNCR
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I use the orc as an enslave mob from time to time

Turns out this was the problem.