Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectBuggy quest/level ordering?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=19162
19162, Buggy quest/level ordering?
Posted by HamsahConjurer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The Master of the Planes tells you 'Ah, well done! You have learned a little something about the Plane of Shadow.'
The Master of the Planes tells you 'Surely you are a better student of the art for the experience.'
You raise a level!! Your gain is: 10/205 hp, 13/256 m, 8/362 mv 3/10 prac.
You are focusing your skill learning on wands.
You have learned 2% of your talismans ability.
You failed to complete the quest 'Hamsah Mu'tazz: Kill the Rogue Familiar' by level 10.
You failed to complete the quest 'Lumberyard: Rat and Spider Extermination' by level 10.
You are no longer protected from other players. It would be a good idea to pause to review 'help tips', 'help trust', 'help pk', and 'help dying'.
(Unless someone is chasing you right now. Quick, check 'where' and see if it's safe to read helpfiles!)
(You have received 1000 experience points!)

So, somehow I failed the quest before I received the experience?

*** Also I wrote a note about the quest being buggy itself, where you can kill it and go back and he asks you to kill it again as if you never got the quest. I believe it has to do with it taking too long or repop, not sure. The fact that it sticks you outside the guildguard who also says you're bloody, makes it harder to get in on time.

*** Also, that mob is a crazy beast for a sub level 10 :-)
19168, FNCR (n/t)
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t