Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectEmpire picking lock for items of power to stop raids? nt
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=15230
15230, Empire picking lock for items of power to stop raids? nt
Posted by Felar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
15258, I reported this a long time ago.
Posted by Ebiwen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought it was fixed.
15246, From what i've heard on CB
Posted by Felar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Elzebeth maybe.. or phewt. Continually stop raids by stealing item of power from the throne room? Maybe this is misinfo but I believe they've claimed when the last one dies it doesnt even give the item to anyone so its not being stolen from the raider?
15244, Got a log?
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Or at least a better description? Which cabal item? Which container? Which player? I was unable to repro this.
15248, Some Forties was stupid enough
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
to forget that items of power can crumble and you have to kill inners twice to get it. So don't bother, by design :P
15277, This is what happened
Posted by Hezhur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Some 40ish warrior finished the Imperial Council, I was there, stole the codex, gave the codex to Ahtieli. The codex crumbled, and I learned that it doesn't respawn in the throne automatically, as Ahtieli kindly pointed out.

As for the lockpicking conspiracy, I think there were 2 or 3 imperial thieves on at the time, so the fort assumed there was some shady bug exploiting going on. We got a few giggles when they didn't reraid.
15250, No log
Posted by Maran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I can give you a rough clue from what I've managed to catch

You need
1 hero thief
Said hero thief having both advanced pick lock skills

Pick the altar that the inners store the codex in. The one they put other items in should they take them from another cabal?

Thats what they've been doing to my understanding
15266, That's what I tried and was unable to repro (n/t)
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t