Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectNot staying connected
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=14973
14973, Not staying connected
Posted by Jnoxri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hi, for the past few days my ability to stay connected to the game has gotten progressivly worse. Now I can't seem to play for longer than 5 mins without getting dumped. I play an air shifter and have had some very close calls while losing link in the air.

So I decided to try playing another character until connectivity got better. When I tried to create a new one it says that I may only roll one character at a time. That's wierd because I am only trying to roll one. Maybe people in Los Angeles using Earthlink DSL connect with the same IP? I don't know.

I checked with my ISP and everything seems fine on their end. I can use the web just fine and I was able to log on and keep a stable connection with other MUDs. I don't want to play another MUD though, I was just checking to see if maybe something was wrong with my telnet connectivity.

So anyway. I'm just hoping to be able to play again soon and am posting this in case there is something going wrong on your end. I doubt it, but who knows. Thanks for the great game.

15010, might be port issues. try portforward.com or PM me nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
15003, Nothing wrong on our end (n/t)
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t