Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectFollow up to santa zulg
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=14661
14661, Follow up to santa zulg
Posted by 34-inside on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I posted a santa zulg about being able to have a prompt that says when you're not bloody anymore. I wanted this because of what the tiger claw edge silent strike says about not being bloody.

Zulg mentioned that he didn't want to do this because then people hiding out in the middle of nowhere would know when they could quit or enter their guild.

The bug is that they can already tell. You can just type quit where ever you're at and it will say your adrenaline is gushing you can't quit. When you're no longer bloody, it will say you don't feel safe enough to quit.

This is the way it used to be and I haven't tried it recently. I'll have to double check to see if it still works that way when I play later on.

Thanks.
14716, Actually you're wrong...
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It will only tell you your adrenaline is gushing if you are in a valid place you can quit (like a town, or your guild, or cabal) Otherwise you will always get the you don't feel safe enough to quit message.