Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectlegacy bug
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=13117
13117, legacy bug
Posted by Fjarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Please don't post my legacy details to the public bug forum.

Vanguard's Desire legacy has a funky bug, but I didn't think to log it until it was too late.

If I'm following a group member and retreat in a direction, the group member retreats with me. Immediately following this, my character continues in the direction of the retreat an additional room. For instance, if I retreat south, I go south 1, groupmate goes south 1 with me, then I go south another 1.

It looks like the follow code for me is triggering after the group-retreat south, even though I've already moved south - so we both go south once, and then "follow" triggers and I go south a second time, thus splitting us up.

I was able to reproduce this consistently in a 2-man group with Ckol in Elemental Temple and in Maethien Ruins. He was group lead, so I was following him. He was following me as well. I eventually had to stop following him and regroup around me to get retreat to work normally (1 room per retreat) again. As long as I'm not following another group member when I retreat, Vanguard's group retreat seems to work as intended. I only noticed this in the two-person group described above.
17202, FNCR (n/t)
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t