Subject: "APPs and Clients" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #785
Show all folders

KalageadonThu 29-Oct-15 10:05 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1040 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#785, "APPs and Clients"

I noticed that many mud clients have a built in database of muds available to connect to inside the client. I was wondering if anyone had contacted any of the APP or Client providers to see if CF could be added to their inherent lists?

As example, I have been using a Mac for the past 9 years and both the app on my ipad and my laptop have different lists built in to them. MUDRammer is the iPad app and Mudlet is the program on my laptop. Both are pretty nice clients, especially MUDRammer for anyone who has an iDevice. But really, I wouldn't want to try contacting these people myself as I'm not a true representative of CF, so I was curious.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UmironWed 04-Nov-15 06:18 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1495 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#786, "RE: APPs and Clients"
In response to Reply #0

I contacted Zugg about CMUD at one point but was unsuccessful. I suppose it might be worth trying again at some point though.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #785 Previous topic | Next topic