Subject: "Forums Redesign" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #628
Show all folders

EskelianTue 30-Nov-10 02:49 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#628, "Forums Redesign"

This site is like...driving me insane in terms of hideousness.

I'll put something together for you folks, free of charge, to get this damn thing sorted out. I'll even do it with you remotely over a Webex to show you how if you're interested in learning Grails.

Few things I need if you're interested :

- You'll need SSH access to the web server to set up Apache and an app container like Tomcat.

- Failover is beyond the scope of this exercise as I'm too lazy to set up Solr or Lucene clustering.

- Once its built I'll show you how to run it locally, make adjustments, do deployments, etc but I won't be assisting with basic tweaks and ongoing maintenance (just don't want to commit to open ended maintenance work).

- Ideally we should get started sometime this week as I have some free time at the moment.

To give you a bit of credibility, we did the msg.com website, we built and maintain the websites for the Rockettes, the NY Rangers, Knicks, we built all the software for Registered Traveler, launched several sites for HBO, the site for the Florida Gators, built the new video viewing and news service for Thomson Reuters, etc.

http://www.omnigon.com

Hit me up on skype - dcgregorya.

Thanks,
DC

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Batman (inactive user)Sat 04-Dec-10 08:21 PM
Charter member
#630, "This offer should totally be looked into. NT"
In response to Reply #0

I want to see Zulg playing basketball as the head picture.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #628 Previous topic | Next topic