Subject: "Curiosity about the CF trivia quiz" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3687
Show all folders

AbernyteThu 15-Dec-11 07:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
972 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3687, "Curiosity about the CF trivia quiz"

I was unaware of it until I saw the mention in Fjodir's PBF but what was the Question that he answered?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistThu 15-Dec-11 10:45 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3692, "Damn, I can't remember..."
In response to Reply #0

I think it was something like the name of the first mortal leader of Master (to which everyone guessed Twist) or something like that. It was terribly old-school.

It might have been who was the first mortal to become an immortal.

All I remember is, it was intended for everyone to assume that the answer was Twist.

How sad is it that I ran a CF trivia contest and rewarded people who remembered details like that yet I can't remember the question and it was only 2 months ago or so?

ArtificialThu 15-Dec-11 11:01 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#3693, "It was the latter. nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

AmberionThu 15-Dec-11 04:54 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#3696, "The question was as follows: "
In response to Reply #1

Who was the first mortal to become an immortal.

And the answer was err, now I can't remember the name! It was a mortal a regular mortal that LEVELED their way to immortality (before it was changed) and then promtly got put back to mortal and told not to continue to level. ^^ S-something!

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

TwistThu 15-Dec-11 09:03 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#3701, "Sho. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #3

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3687 Previous topic | Next topic