Subject: "fine leather belt from veteran" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1253
Show all folders

AioloinThu 18-May-06 02:10 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2006
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1253, "fine leather belt from veteran"

I cannot buy the fine leather belt and know what i need to barter for it, but i cannot get it. Anybody have any ideas?

Ailoin the Thief

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

CorrlaanThu 18-May-06 02:12 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1293, "Don't give answers to Quest items. Thread locked..its a..."
In response to Reply #0

I think the posts already up give you lots of options for ways you can figure out this problem in the game.

Corrlaan

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

NarissaThu 27-Apr-06 10:56 PM
Member since 04th May 2003
279 posts
#1256, "A couple of options"
In response to Reply #0

1. Ask in-game. I learnt mine from there.
2. Read descriptions of both rooms and persons. Probably this is the best way to learn.

SaithWed 26-Apr-06 09:10 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2005
144 posts
#1255, "Keep checking for signs..."
In response to Reply #0

>I cannot buy the fine leather belt and know what i need to
>barter for it, but i cannot get it. Anybody have any ideas?

I know this may appear really vague(sp) while your new, but keep your eyes open for signs to help you along your way through the Academy. If memory serves me right, there is even a sign by the veteran that should help you a lot.

But in general, quests are best solved and gotten help with in game. We don't mean to sound like a bunch of jack asses on the subject, it's just the way things are.

At any rate. Good Luck, and keep at it! You'll figure it out.

"Then hunger proved more powerful than grief." - Count Ugolino and the Tower of Hunger

HagglerWed 26-Apr-06 08:45 PM
Member since 30th Jun 2005
110 posts
#1254, "My best advice:"
In response to Reply #0

Although this sounds stupid, I have to say it. Don't ask out of character for help in quests. It's a big no-no. Every time there's a quest, there's a way (often obscure) to figure it out in game. Tour the area you're in.

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1253 Previous topic | Next topic