Subject: "Roles" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1016
Show all folders

AgraemasThu 10-Nov-05 04:52 PM
Member since 13th Dec 2003
87 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#1016, "Roles"

I was wondering, if IMMs were for or against taking a look at player roles and giving feedback? I mean via email and the like, I always have problems with empowered characters and getting advice from an IMM beforehand would be helpful.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CorrlaanThu 10-Nov-05 08:03 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1017, "My thoughts"
In response to Reply #0

A good story, with some uniqueness maybe tie it into the Theran history or landscape somehow. Stick to it, roleplay it, live it. Make it known what your motivations should be....OR....keep them secret according to your role. **Note on Secret type roles and motivations---SOMEONE needs to know. Namely your god. So try and figure out a way to let that someone know.**

Now if you do all that, your role should be pretty good and solid. And you can buy your PBF at the end of your char's life and find out what we really think.

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1016 Previous topic | Next topic