Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Taenya Ne'riralae the Grand Mistr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146125
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 19-Feb-24 11:30 PM
Member since 26th Apr 2024
16813 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146125, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Taenya Ne'riralae the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Breathless Audient, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris"

Mon Feb 19 22:25:27 2024

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Taenya perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:478

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Why?!, Sinnyah (Anonymous), 21-Feb-24 07:41 PM, #13
Reply Wing commander!, FullmoonCat, 21-Feb-24 09:29 PM, #14
Reply sad we didn't play more together:), Erorm (Anonymous), 20-Feb-24 06:41 PM, #7
Reply RE: sad we didn't play more together:), FullmoonCat, 20-Feb-24 09:25 PM, #11
Reply Goodbye, FullmoonCat, 20-Feb-24 03:35 PM, #3
Reply Awww, schucks!, NoobAgain, 20-Feb-24 06:22 PM, #6
Reply This is not good., Ixen (Anonymous), 20-Feb-24 08:03 PM, #8
Reply Likewise, FullmoonCat, 20-Feb-24 09:24 PM, #10
Reply RE: Goodbye, RaryweyImm, 20-Feb-24 09:23 PM, #9
Reply RE: Goodbye, FullmoonCat, 23-Feb-24 01:05 PM, #16
Reply RE: Goodbye, Tamus (Anonymous), 21-Feb-24 03:42 AM, #12
Reply RE: Goodbye, FullmoonCat, 23-Feb-24 01:06 PM, #17
Reply RE: Goodbye, Dhuuston (Anonymous), 23-Feb-24 12:04 AM, #15
     Reply RE: Goodbye, FullmoonCat, 23-Feb-24 01:11 PM, #18
Reply Good Journey., Outhyen (Anonymous), 20-Feb-24 08:14 AM, #2
Reply RE: Good Journey., FullmoonCat, 20-Feb-24 03:40 PM, #4
Reply This is the worst!, Snarbeldina (Anonymous), 20-Feb-24 03:27 AM, #1
     Reply RE: This is the worst!, FullmoonCat, 20-Feb-24 03:45 PM, #5

Sinnyah (Anonymous)Wed 21-Feb-24 07:41 PM
Charter member
#146143, "Why?!"
In response to Reply #0

Horrible news. I liked you so much!

FullmoonCatWed 21-Feb-24 09:29 PM
Member since 10th Jan 2023
154 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146144, "Wing commander!"
In response to Reply #13

Thanks for everything, you taught me so much. I am sorry to leave you not just the Wing Commander but the sole pilot of the Outlander Air Force. I felt like I mostly disappointed you anyway. I am REALLY not great at this stuff yet!

As to why... well, you have suffered the same abuse I have. I just got tired of it sooner I guess.

Erorm (Anonymous)Tue 20-Feb-24 06:41 PM
Charter member
#146134, "sad we didn't play more together:)"
In response to Reply #0

Prob die of boredom now!

FullmoonCatTue 20-Feb-24 09:25 PM
154 posts
#146140, "RE: sad we didn't play more together:)"
In response to Reply #7

I have a guess of who you are playing, but no real idea. But hopefully you don't get too bored without my inept attacks

FullmoonCatTue 20-Feb-24 03:35 PM
154 posts
#146129, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

Since this character was all about poetry, it seems appropriate to end on a poem:

I tend a garden and fill it with life
Your heart you harden and kill it with strife
We are not the same
From behind the keys you strike at my soul
Like a disease your words take their toll
You win
You win

NoobAgainTue 20-Feb-24 06:22 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
408 posts
#146133, "Awww, schucks!"
In response to Reply #3

nt

Ixen (Anonymous)Tue 20-Feb-24 08:03 PM
Charter member
#146135, "This is not good."
In response to Reply #3

My favourite interaction I've had was with you. Very much felt like a conversation and not a zero compromise screaming match. I'm very sad to see you go, I was hoping for more. Great stuff.

FullmoonCatTue 20-Feb-24 09:24 PM
154 posts
#146139, "Likewise"
In response to Reply #8

Yes, it was very refreshing to speak to someone that wanted to actually have a genuine discussion in character. Very rare! I hope you have many more opportunities with others.

RaryweyImmTue 20-Feb-24 09:23 PM
Member since 01st Nov 2021
51 posts
#146138, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #3

Taenya was going places, but sometimes it turns out that those places are down the River a bit sooner than anticipated. I enjoyed all our conversations and the inquiry you brought to your expression of faith. You're welcome back any time.

FullmoonCatFri 23-Feb-24 01:05 PM
154 posts
#146152, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #9

I, of course, enjoyed every talk I had with Rarywey. I know how limited your time has been, so I greatly appreciate every second you devote to making this game more enjoyable for us. One day I will get a Rarywey tattoo, maybe, if I can figure out how.

Tamus (Anonymous)Wed 21-Feb-24 03:42 AM
Charter member
#146141, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #3

Dammit, sorry to see you go.

You had cool forms, cool RP, and were genuinely helpful and I was enjoying trying to RP some with you. My play times got drastically reduced recently and I was looking forward to being able to bump them back up soon with you and doing hero stuff together.

Will miss you in the Tree.

FullmoonCatFri 23-Feb-24 01:06 PM
154 posts
#146153, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #12

I enjoyed you a lot, and always wondered what the deal was with your character. There was definitely more to you than your cover story. I guess I will have to wait to find out.

Dhuuston (Anonymous)Fri 23-Feb-24 12:04 AM
Charter member
#146148, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #3

I really am going to miss seeing you on. Anytime I was able to logon in the evenings to play, I could count on at least one friendly in the sea of enemies. Not being able to group was such a bummer as I feel like it really held us back from becoming stronger friends but I am truly grateful to have gotten to know you. Our talks were always great, getting into some of the real differences in how we both approach the concept of goodies in Thera, yet still similar enough that we could find a lot of common ground and even develop a friendship. You are such a positive force for this game and I hope you roll something new and fun.

Thank you for being a friend!

FullmoonCatFri 23-Feb-24 01:11 PM
154 posts
#146154, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #15

Yes, that is the biggest problem with Outlander. The "enemy" list is prohibitive when it comes to actually spending time with many other characters. But I did enjoy speaking to you and hearing how you approach your duties as a cabal leader in Fortress. This was my first cabal leader since my return to the game, and the second ever (the first being a Harbinger over 20 years ago).

Thanks for your kind words. I am glad at least some people enjoyed the character despite the negativity I experienced.

Outhyen (Anonymous)Tue 20-Feb-24 08:14 AM
Charter member
#146127, "Good Journey."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I wanted to give a shout out to you last night but the Forum wasn't cooperating. So, today will have to do. Enjoyed you greatly as a character and your dedication to the char was commendable. You certainly helped grow the Outlands by size and reputation.

Even with a little struggle here and there, you did great and it'll be annoying not to have someone competent to call out to when I'm often roaming alone.

FullmoonCatTue 20-Feb-24 03:40 PM
154 posts
#146130, "RE: Good Journey."
In response to Reply #2

It was really great getting to know you a bit better with this character. I felt like with Mystrillania we just never really talked much. Maybe my fault, I don't know. But you were definitely one of my favorite people in Outlander right now. I hope you are able to do all the things you wanted to do, with the time remaining.

Snarbeldina (Anonymous)Tue 20-Feb-24 03:27 AM
Charter member
#146126, "This is the worst!"
In response to Reply #0

Sister! I cannot express enough how you made my char memorable by just being your self.

It is rarer and rarer to get unexpected and real rp with a true give and take, and you gave that in spades. You had a lot of hours so I completely understand wanting to move on. I just with our times overlapped more.

Really well done, I will remember Taenya for years to come.

FullmoonCatTue 20-Feb-24 03:45 PM
154 posts
#146131, "RE: This is the worst!"
In response to Reply #1

I wish we had more overlapping time as well, but I thoroughly enjoyed the time we did have. From that first meeting talking about our forms and me trying to talk you into Outlander, I knew you were someone special. And even if you were already planning to join Outlander before that talk, I am taking credit. Sorry to leave you holding the bag on all the leadership stuff, but I know you'll do fine.

It really had nothing much to do with wanting to move on due to hours spent, I had just reached a breaking point with other things I won't get into. Hopefully you remain insulated from all of it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146125 Previous topic | Next topic