Subject: "(CON) Ilados the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14604
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 24-Jan-03 02:18 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2024
16941 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14604, "(CON) Ilados the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Fri Jan 24 02:15:50 2003

10 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Battle on the Theran calendar Ilados perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:320
PK Ratio:18% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BajulaFri 24-Jan-03 06:06 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14605, "RE: (CON) Ilados the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"
In response to Reply #0

damn looks like i m bout 3 hours late for goodbyes.
heh in the brawl in the inn, it was dimion's nature to heal ya.
you were a friend. wow like from way back in what, the late teens early 20's? me screias and you headed off to .. jeez i don't even remember where we went .. i just remember we had a hell of a time trying to learn. we couldn't take diddly as i remember.

well many times we had a lot of fun, i hope you learned alot. i think we were all kinda new dimion really liked you for a neutral guy.
though there are a few things i wanna know.

in darsylon with the cloud giant.. and that evil guy, were you REALLY trying to warn me?

and did you set me up for temden..?? (i ask that because it seemed sometimes that you had very convienient timing sometimes.)

but since dimion would have trusted you, well i did things after that, that as a player i was just hoping you wouldn't lead me into someone's trap. you never seemed to after that.

if that isn't the case forgive my moment of doubt old friend.
i think of dimion as having 'grown up' with you.
(many a neutral guy got a favor from me later because of your friendship with dim)

hrm. lotta stuff. this looks to get long.
email for more if you care to, if not no worries. heh i know alot of people wouldn't care.

mailto:bajula@windfire.net

-Dimion

p.s. what killed ya the final time anyway?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14604 Previous topic | Next topic