Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Ashawahr Silverclaw the Sustaini..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143129
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 15-Jun-22 10:55 AM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143129, "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Ashawahr Silverclaw the Sustaining Sentry"

Wed Jun 15 10:53:52 2022

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Ashawahr perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:573

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Cedany/Ithyssraya (Anonymous)Wed 15-Jun-22 01:30 PM
Charter member
#143132, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Ashawahr Silverclaw the Sust..."
In response to Reply #0

You were a strong, long-lived presence for the Fortress. While you weren't online a ton, I always appreciated our interactions and the light-hearted fun you brought to Fort. You were also so willing to adventure, and it was a lot of fun when we did (assuming I didn't get us both killed). Well done!

Ash (Anonymous)Thu 16-Jun-22 10:40 AM
Charter member
#143135, "Hey"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks! Oh you were also Cedany, that seems like ages ago now. Was fun, and by the way I don't think you ever got me killed, whereas I quite vividly remember very dumbly leading Ithy to certain doom in Aran'Gird. That was an embarrassing doh! moment, sorry again. :-|

A quick hi to all the other Forties & enemies over the past two years, lots of great players out there, so I guess I'll be back sooner or later in some form.

And thanks to the imms for keeping CF going & the death gechoes for Ash (though the last one was a bit confusing).

Rexan (Anonymous)Thu 16-Jun-22 11:39 AM
Charter member
#143136, "That last part"
In response to Reply #2

They just announced a character challenge in the discord that has to do with souls not reaching the Azure Fields. Pretty sure that last part has something to do with that. You should stop by the Discord.

Enjoyed Ash on all fronts, I was Rexan and Kastravan. Its inspiring to see somebody age die. Hope you come back to the Fields.

LhydiaThu 16-Jun-22 11:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2382 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143137, "RE: Hey"
In response to Reply #2

Priests of Rarywey have begun reporting that the spirits of the dead have not been moving to their afterlife. Rumors range from fantastical to whimsical on what could possibly be happening, but there is one thing they all have in common: this cannot be natural.

From what Derexal referenced.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143129 Previous topic | Next topic