Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Arrashaw Darkpaw the Sylvan Glow..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129705
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 23-Nov-16 11:12 AM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129705, "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Arrashaw Darkpaw the Sylvan Glow of the Fortress, Elder Prophet of the Light"

Wed Nov 23 10:09:18 2016

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Arrashaw perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:746

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Arrashaw Darkpaw the Sylvan ..., Arrashaw (Anonymous), 24-Nov-16 04:02 PM, #7
Reply Loved you., Aiwin (Anonymous), 24-Nov-16 10:13 PM, #10
Reply Now this, is a huge blow to Fort, Sephira (Anonymous), 23-Nov-16 06:34 PM, #6
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Arrashaw Darkpaw the Sylvan ..., Balgrum/Ebrithyl (Anonymous), 23-Nov-16 02:24 PM, #5
Reply Death Echoes, Ysaloerye, 23-Nov-16 01:45 PM, #3
Reply Wow, many thanks! n/t, Arrashaw (Anonymous), 24-Nov-16 04:03 PM, #8
Reply Bummer, Kleiran (Anonymous), 23-Nov-16 01:17 PM, #2
Reply I was a big fan. (nt), Umiron, 23-Nov-16 11:32 AM, #1
     Reply Fortress, Bertrame (Anonymous), 23-Nov-16 01:49 PM, #4
     Reply Wow this too, thanks! n/t, Arrashaw (Anonymous), 24-Nov-16 04:04 PM, #9

Arrashaw (Anonymous)Thu 24-Nov-16 04:02 PM
Charter member
#129719, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Arrashaw Darkpaw the Sylvan ..."
In response to Reply #0

In brief because it's a pain in the ass doing this on the phone (trying to post from my pc still gives me a "posting denied" error)...

This character lasted a LONG time, I mean at least 3 years (I could check the logs for dates but won´t, heh). He was created as mostly an explorer type, but after some time at hero I decided to apply to Fort to bring some more life into the character. Shortly after he was inducted by that Baer conjurer (Andira?), and well the rest is history. Actually I should mention that his longevity was also affected by me erring to roll another character at one point (before induction, I'm pretty sure), something which I don't normally do. But the last year or so I've been able to play him regularly.

Then he was Acolyted later out of the blue one day and also Elderified in similar fashion I think last spring, surely just out of necessity than any accomplishment of my own, because I was literally the only Acolyte left at the time. At first I groaned because I didn't really want the position and was already sort of looking at age death coming soon, but could not really refuse either.

But in the end it was all good, and of course the perks of leadership are nice. Thanks a lot to the imms for the title, the cabal edge (for a long time I thought the power had simply been improved, before finally noticing it in the list of edges), and of course all the Forties and other players. It's been too long to try and remember everyone, so just a few names that pop into mind: Andira, Lathlaeril, Seayon, Jorje, Balgrum/Ebrithyl, Selina, Sirelas, Brondalorm, Xisaer, Sephira, Kleiran, and all the young ones coming up and basically everyone else as well, good luck and hopefully see you in the fields in one form or another!

On a final note, I have no idea how I can play any another character without tendwouds? =)

Aiwin (Anonymous)Thu 24-Nov-16 10:13 PM
Charter member
#129725, "Loved you."
In response to Reply #7

Such a good calming influence and one who was always around to help. You will be sorely missed.

Sephira (Anonymous)Wed 23-Nov-16 06:34 PM
Charter member
#129714, "Now this, is a huge blow to Fort"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed the short time we had to run about together. Always loved having you about, and I'm sorry about all the quicksand, it's hard to make sure to keep a ranger who is always camo shielded from all my things.

But seriously, damn great job, and good luck with your next, man.

Balgrum/Ebrithyl (Anonymous)Wed 23-Nov-16 02:24 PM
Charter member
#129712, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Arrashaw Darkpaw the Sylvan ..."
In response to Reply #0

Had really really great interactions with you as both my recent Forties. Your presence will be sorely missed by Fort I am sure. Super knowledgable, and a great explorer. Had esspecially great conversations and interactions with you as Balgrum. GLWYN.

YsaloeryeWed 23-Nov-16 01:45 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129709, "Death Echoes"
In response to Reply #0

As he strides through the foothills, the Elder Prophet feels a strange tingling in his left arm down into his forepaw.

The tingling suddenly becomes a crushing pain which explodes in his chest, forcing him to his knees.

With one last rattling breath, Arrashaw tastes the last of his mortality and slumps to the ground.

From the woods emerge a host of forest creatures, and in the midst of their host, an ancient Sylvan spirit.

With tenderness she folds the Prophet's paws across his chest in noble repose and whispers a prayer.

The ghost of Arrashaw Darkpaw stands beside her, gazing down on his mortal flesh.

'I hope I made a difference in this world.' he intones. The spirit simply smiles and offers him her hand.

Paw and hand, they walk off into the woods, and Arrashaw finds the everlasting peace he deserves.

A mournful note of a horn echoes through the Redhorn, and the banners of the Fortress of Light are lowered to mid-staff.

Arrashaw (Anonymous)Thu 24-Nov-16 04:03 PM
Charter member
#129720, "Wow, many thanks! n/t"
In response to Reply #3

Kleiran (Anonymous)Wed 23-Nov-16 01:17 PM
Charter member
#129707, "Bummer"
In response to Reply #0

Liked you a lot, man. Didn't get to interact as much as I wanted to, but when I did it was good. Wish I had been around when you died for an IC type deal, but oh well. Big loss for the Fort. Good luck with your next.

UmironWed 23-Nov-16 11:32 AM
Member since 29th May 2017
1495 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129706, "I was a big fan. (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

asd

Attachment #1, ( file)

Bertrame (Anonymous)Wed 23-Nov-16 01:49 PM
Charter member
#129711, "Fortress"
In response to Reply #1

I interacted with you a lot with this character but ones since I don 't recall.

Arrashaw (Anonymous)Thu 24-Nov-16 04:04 PM
Charter member
#129721, "Wow this too, thanks! n/t"
In response to Reply #1

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129705 Previous topic | Next topic