Subject: "[FORTRESS] Erendinia el-Delneria the Legend of the Bat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #20948
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM
Member since 25th May 2024
16876 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20948, "[FORTRESS] Erendinia el-Delneria the Legend of the Battlefield, Maran of the Jaguar"

Erendinia el-Delneria the Legend of the Battlefield, Maran of the Jaguar

Description

Slender and flaxen haired, pointed ears and bright sea foam eyes, this
obviously elven woman just slightly tops six feet in height. But her
graceful manner and upright bearing might lend an illusionary inch or two.
Her movements are lithe and smooth, but economical, without fanfare or
excessive flamboyance. Obviously attractive, perhaps beautiful to some, she
equally obviously does not spend even a moment's effort to enhance or overtly
display her appearance. Instead, she wears mostly plain looking clothes,
without much adornment or fancy, and anything that does look like it is
special or over-fine, likely serves some utilitarian purpose nonetheless.
That she is no stranger to a life of violence is obvious from the weapons
notable at her waist and back, and even more from the few stains that could
only be dried blood. Staring straight at her shows you that

Score

Level51SexfemaleRaceelf
EthosChaoticAlignGoodClasswarrior
Practices6Trains4HometownVoralian City
Exp586900To Level27100SpherePurity
Age mature, 435 years old (183 hours)
Hit Points794Mana660Movement1059
Strength18Intelligence25Wisdom21
Dexterity23Constitution12Charisma17
Carry #0/37Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper0
Wimpy325MoraleModerate  
Hitroll0Damroll2  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Erendinia's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #3
Reply Erendinia's Skill List, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Skill List, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Title History, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #2
Reply Erendinia's Statistics, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Leveling, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Timeline, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Edges, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #
Reply Erendinia's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 05-Jul-08 09:24 PM, #1

16876 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20970, "Erendinia's Role Chapter 6"
In response to Reply #0

Role

Chapter 6

The Story of Erendinia Begins
Added Mon May 19 20:29:05 2008 at level 1:

Some day, many many many years from now, in a land not to distant...

Come, children, come sit by the fire and I will tell you a tale. "Tell us of
Niheriva!" "No! Tell us of Lariya!" "Bria!" "Andaren!" "I want to hear again about
Trewyn!" "How about Temperleai? That's a good one!" "Wait, I want Uelveyye!"
"Mendecirith!" "No, we heard about him last time!! Tell us the story of Astillian!"
Hush, young ones, hush. Today you will hear of Erendinia el-Delneria. "Oooh! I
love that one! Hooray!" Yes, yes, very good, now calm down and be quiet. By
Baerinika you are like an unruly bunch of arial children today! Patience, children.
Patience. Now, as I said, today I will tell you of Erendinia e-Delneria. Who can
tell me where she was born? "Me!" "ME!" "I can I can I can!" Ok, yes, you young
Vohghilun, go ahead. "She was born northwest of the blackwater swamp, just west of
here in Darsylon. It took me and my father only six days to get there last summer!"
That's right. She was not of the Darsylon family or our lands, but one of the other
noble clans. And who can tell me what guild she joined? "Fighter! I mean warrior,
warrior!!!" Right, she was a warrior. Now, listen carefully and I will tell you
how she lived her life. Just like many of you she was born and raised by parents
who loved her, and like some of you she also had siblings. Two, which was rare even
then. A home to be proud of and to love. As she grew, she excelled in most subjects
in her schooling, the physical as much as the intellectual, and she reveled in
challenging her brothers to contests, contests of the mind and the body. Math problems,
history dates, foot races, archery skill and everything else under the sun. They basked
in the Light, and all who saw them took joy in the sight. But, as you will learn
as you grow older, life is not perfect, and poor Erendinia was to learn this lesson
far too early, and far too dearly. (whispered not to quiety)"I love this part, here
come the orcs!" Hush! Now, where was I? Oh yes. Well, Erendinia and her brothers were
out enjoying a free afternoon one day when from a hilltop they spied a small band of
foul orcs, led by a duergar who by the looks of him had just recently come from the
depths of the underdark. A vile place, the underdark, sick with blackness and
never even a hint of the sun to bring the light of the Light. Well, her brothers
immediately began to run back home to alert the guard, but Erendinia, a naive pride
growing in her, taunted them, and said they should join her and the three of them
would be enough to defeat these black creatures. Not willing to be outdone by their
sister, they turned and rejoined her, and the three of them ran silently toward the orcs.
Brave they were. Courageous and strong. But overconfident, and quickly they realized
they were overmatched. Making the same decision simultaneously, the two brothers
threw themselves at the beasts, sacrificing themselves, and with their last shouts
compelling their sister to escape and live, and warn those at home. Crying desperately,
and reluctant to go, Erendinia left, unwilling to let her brothers' deaths be in
vain. (A few sniffles can be heard from the young listeners.)
Erendinia changed that day. She vowed two things that day. She would strive to

16876 posts
#20960, "Erendinia's Skill List"

Skill List

Level 27parting blow98%
Level 27artery100%
Level 27choke100%
Level 30careful vision85%
Level 30fourth attack100%
Level 30twist100%
Level 30dash100%
Level 32concealed100%
Level 32entwine100%
Level 33hurl100%
Level 34pull100%
Level 35precise aim90%
Level 36bone armor use1%
Level 46enhanced reactions100%

16876 posts
#20969, "Erendinia's Role Chapter 5"

Role

Chapter 5

Early in the Lands of Thera
Added Wed May 21 23:22:41 2008 at level 16:

Now where were we children? When you left yesterday, what were we talking about?
"Erendinia! Erendinia!" Oh yes, that's right. Where did we leave off? "She'd just
left home and came to the populated lands of Thera!" Ah, yes. Well, who can tell
me where she came first, where she made her home? "Tir-talath!" No, anyone else?
"Galadon!" No, one more try, anyone? "Voralian city!" Right! Voralian City. Well done.
Erendinia found herself in Voralian, and quickly became familiar with its streets
and byways, finding lodging in the guild of warriors. Spartan, but sufficient, and
Erendinia needed nothing more. What was she like, who knows their history? "Brave! She
was really brave!" True, she was that. What else? "She was really famous!" Well, later
maybe, but did she seek fame herself? "No! She was just trying to make up for how bad
she felt about her brothers, and so never sought anything more than a chance to do
what she thought right!" Exactly. While humble may be too strong, she was close to it,
and would almost never speak for anyone else. Only when her own words were twisted
or she was lied about did she show anything other than general kindness. Unless you
were of the dark of course, right children? "Right!" And what else can you tell me of
her beliefs? "She followed the ways of the Lady of the Jaguars!" "I Love Baerinika!" We
know, we know, you always say so. (quiet tittering from the children) And what was
her greatest fear? "That those she loved would die because of her!" That's right again.
Well done children. I think that's enough for today. "Awwww!" See you tomorrow....

16876 posts
#20968, "Erendinia's Role Chapter 4"

Role

Chapter 4

Life in Thera Continues
Added Sun May 25 18:32:20 2008 at level 36:

Now who can tell me about some important events in Erendinia's life after going
to the wider lands of Thera? Anyone? "She joined the Fortress!" "She met with
Baerinika!" Excellent, excellent, 0all of you! That's right, Who can tell me about
the Fortress then, and why it was important to her? You, Soliterrisel, go ahead.
"Well, ma'am, she'd been alone ever since she'd left home, and she really didn't
even realize *how* alone she'd been until she found others she might begin to be
trust, and who would trust her. Her only goal, her only vision after leaving home
was to try and make up for the deaths of Dereninian and Lohseravel, her brothers,
for whom she felt entirely responsible. She still felt mostly responsible, but she
realized that the duty she felt might have been inspired by the tragedy, but was
really something much bigger, a much bigger fight against all that is dark. And
when she got to Voralian and started hearing of the Fortress, she learned they felt
the same, and had dedicated themselves to it, just like her, but even more, and with
great teaching and learning as well. So she grew, inside, and her spirit began to
come out of the small hard place it'd been in. She found it easier to live up to
her vow of purity, because she was supported by her new family. But harder, also,
because though she still was scarred enough not to want to ever speak for or tell
others what to do, she realized that just being a maran would mean she must set
an example. And so she resigned herself even doubly to live right as she must."
Well said Soliterrisel. Now, who can tell us of her first real takling with her
Goddess, Baerinika? "Me, me!" Ok, go ahead. "It was really great! And she had
this really huge spear that was white and there were jaguars walking around and
grass and it was misty and..." Stick to the importance for Erendinia please, child.
"Ok, ok, anyway, after she'd joined the fortress she'd started seeing a lot more of
Thera and she began to have questions that weren't easily asked. So she wanted some
advice from her Goddess. And I think she just wanted to get to talk to her, you
know, like wanting to talk to a hero or something? Anyway, afterwards, she felt
much better about trusting her judgment, and when faced with a difficult decision,
she could think what would Baerinika do, and usually she'd be alright. Or, maybe
dead, but her spirit would be alright, if you know what I mean, ma'am?" That's
true, but wasn't there more? "I can't remember... I'm sorry." That's alright.
But what you should always remember about her in this part of her life was that
this was the first time she'd really been part of anything greater than her
immediate family. Melding her personal drives and the things she thought were
proper, in accordance with the ways of Baerinika, with the need to work together
with her new fortress family, was difficult, especially for her, who did not want
any responsibility for anyone else, having had such trauma with that with the death
of her brothers. It was a conflict that made for an interesting life, as she
developed. But we can talk more about that tomorrow....

16876 posts
#20967, "Erendinia's Role Chapter 3"

Role

Chapter 3

Growing and real adulthood as the war rages
Added Sat Jun 14 13:36:57 2008 at level 46:

Yesterday we discussed how Erendinia joined the Fortress of Light. Who remembers
where we left off? "I do! We talked about how she was conflicted about being
in a group with others and beginning to maybe have conflicts with responsibility."
That's right. Now let me tell you children, she had a very hard time. For many
years she fought, a squire of the Fortress, and she had good days and bad, as we
all do. But throughout it all, she began to see that while she took the first step
and joined the Fortress, she hadn't really committed her whole soul to it. Not that
she wasn't fully committed to the war, or the Fortress, really, but to the sense of
responsibility for eachother, and that each must be ready to care for the other, as
they will care for her. In her heart she feared this greatly, because of what
happened to her brothers. But at the same time she also had a part that yearned
for it, as the pain grew older, and the life continued in these wider lands of thera.
And so, as time went on, she changed some. She remained the sweet woman she had been,
but she also found herself more willing to make decisions that might affect others,
and also allow them to make decisions for her when necessary, because they trusted
her, and she trusted them. This helped her gain confidence both when she was with
others of the fortress, as well as alone, and her war became stronger. Eventually,
she woke one day and it was one of the most important of her life. That day, after
a particularly long running battle that ended in her finally bleeding some of the
impurities out of a black knight, the Jaguar Goddess Baerinika elevated Erendinia to
a full Maran. A full warrior of the Light. One who must take care to watch over the
squires, and to set an example by her very existence, to all in thera. It was a great
honor, and somewhat daunting, but she accepted it, and grew into a new wisdom.
She serves the Light, through the Jaguar Goddess, but she is not in a hardened shell
any longer, she is fully part of her new family, and with that comes a strength of
spirit that can't be matched. All of the dark, beware! Now, time for lunch children.

16876 posts
#20966, "Erendinia's Role Chapter 2"

Role

Chapter 2

The greatest of all honors
Added Sat Jun 28 16:06:35 2008 at level 51:

Hello again children. Today we come to one of the big highlights in Erendinia's
story. Can anyone guess what it is? "ME!" "ME!" ME!" Now now, children, don't
all shout at once. Ok, you go ahead, Sysellenar, what do you think I'm talking about?
"I think it's the day the Jaguar goddess marked her with her mark!" That's right, well
done. But now the harder question: can you tell me why that was so important to her?
"I can, I can!" Ok, go ahead. "Well, she saw it as both a reward, and also a challenge.
She'd always tried to live as a hunter, with purity, and this gave her reason to
believe she wasn't too far off that. But at the same time to be marked for all
to see means she has to live up to an even greater standard. Maran, AND Jaguar!"
That's right. And we know from stories we've heard from others who lived with her
that this was the turningpoint, where she fully understood that she could not live
alone, even in her heart, and that the only way to truly serve the light is to take
responsibility for others, just as they will sometimes take responsbility for her.
Her distrust of those that murder goodly souls, like the outlanders and the nexuns,
has grown over time, as she watches their lives, lives she sees as distressingly impure
and at times even wicked. This occuppies a good bit of her thought, children, and it's
something we all must think about, even in our times. Judging others is a diffuclt
thing and usually shouldn't be done. But sometimes it must be done. So you
must always be careful. Erendinia walked that thin line. Perhaps later we can
discuss if you thought she did it or fell over!

16876 posts
#20965, "Erendinia's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

Painful Time
Added Mon Jun 30 15:41:24 2008 at level 51:

Alright class, now, we've spent a lot of time talking about Erendinia and how she
grew, the highlights of her life, some of her accomplishments. But that's not a
complete picture, is it? Who can tell me of some of the troubles she had, something
that was difficult or painful? Yes, Lissensilel? "Well, there was the time she killed
that assassin or something, what was his name? Zankarol? Zikrolel?" "Zanarlok?" "Yes,
that's it!. Anyway, she walked out of the Fortress and saw her brother Gundisalv
fighting him, and just as she arrived Zanarlok broke Gundisalv's wrist! So, Erendinia
engaged and protected Gundisalv, and Zanarlok fell. But it turns out it was a huge
mistake, and Zanarlok hadn't done anything wrong. Erendinia was very sad and apologized
profusely to Zanarlok. But that wasn't the worst part of it all!" Oh, what was?
"Well, Cyruil, maybe the one she looked up to the most, not only questioned what
happened, which surely was the right thing to do, but then wouldn't listen to her, and
then even when he finally did, he threatened to kick her out of the Fortress! She
had proteced her brother in what looked to anyone like a fight to the death, and for
that she was treated like a crimnal by Cyruil. Corsix, also, was less than undertanding,
though he at least seemed to get it after much time. But Cyruil, well, Erendinia never
felt the same way about him again. She couldn't believe he would so quickly just jump
against her and think as he did. It's said that she changed how she spoke to him, even."
Yes, that's a good example. She was a bit hardened after that, not quite as sweet as
she'd been before. It's one thing to be caused pain by the wicked ones you hunt, but
it's much worse when it feels like a betrayal by one you respect and admire. Remember
that, children. Always.

16876 posts
#20964, "Erendinia's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Tue May 20 20:56:30 2008 by 'An Immortal' at level 12 (8 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Role about being a wide eyed good child growing up on stories of the heros of Thera

Tue May 27 16:22:21 2008 by 'An Immortal' at level 37 (71 hrs):
An Immortal added 800 exp for: Additional entries. Same "classroom" style. Basically giving a basic outline of this char's life.

Fri May 30 22:28:09 2008 by 'An Immortal' at level 40 (92 hrs):
An Immortal added 200 exp for: Kickin ass and praying to Baer when he's won. Seems half-decent for a baer follower, might be worth keeping an eye on.

Tue Jun 17 23:45:57 2008 by 'An Immortal' at level 47 (143 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Another role update in classroom style about becoming a Maran. Formatting was rough but other than that pretty good.

Sun Jun 22 15:50:52 2008 by 'Eshval' at level 48 (150 hrs):
Admittedly, this character will attack at unfavorable odds quite often. Gutsy in this regard.

Wed Jun 25 19:56:01 2008 by 'Baerinika' at level 50 (158 hrs):
We didn't make a big stink out of it and it ain't my way to go all pomp and circumstance, but I like her, so tattoo'd she is.

Fri Jun 27 21:06:59 2008 by 'Eshval' at level 51 (160 hrs):
I was getting concerned for the char that she would never see hero! Good job.

Sun Jun 29 14:38:35 2008 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (169 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: XP for staying in role and not being willing to hang out with outlanders that she's seen attack goodies. Good Baer stuff.

Mon Jun 30 23:59:23 2008 by 'Beroxxus' at level 51 (172 hrs):
A great conversation with her about good and evil, and the duality.

Tue Jul 1 19:33:51 2008 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (175 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Two more "classroom" style entries. One covering her tat experience, and the other explaining that after a dispute with another fort member, she's not as sweet as she used to be.

16876 posts
#20963, "Erendinia's Gank-O-Meter"

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  26
Total PK Assists  3
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.52

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Somewhat Ganky

Average Group Size Per Death  1.36

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Murdered By The Self-Reliant

16876 posts
#20962, "Erendinia's PK Statistics"

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  26 (3 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  11
Total Mob Deaths  19

PK Wins by Class
VS. transmuter  1
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  6
VS. anti-paladin  6
VS. assassin  4
VS. invoker  1
VS. necromancer  1
VS. shaman  1
VS. berserker  2
VS. shapeshifter  3

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  18
VS. OUTLANDER  1
VS. EMPIRE  2
VS. SCION  3
VS. NEXUS  1
VS. TRIBUNAL  1

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  3
VS. Evil  23

PK Deaths by Class
VS. warrior  4
VS. anti-paladin  1
VS. assassin  1
VS. invoker  1
VS. necromancer  2
VS. berserker  1
VS. shapeshifter  1

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  7
VS. BATTLE  1
VS. EMPIRE  1
VS. SCION  2

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  0
VS. Evil  11

16876 posts
#20961, "Erendinia's Cabal Powers List"

Cabal Powers List

Level 15mantle of the phoenix99%
Level 25lightforge100%
Level 30phoenix brand100%
Level 35cry of deliverance77%

16876 posts
#20959, "Erendinia's Skill List"

Skill List

Level 1axe97%
Level 1dagger100%
Level 1flail100%
Level 1mace100%
Level 1polearm87%
Level 1spear99%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1staff87%
Level 1whip100%
Level 1enhanced damage100%
Level 1hand to hand100%
Level 1parry100%
Level 1rescue82%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1shield block79%
Level 2improved compare98%
Level 2improved consider99%
Level 2elbow1%
Level 2metal armor use91%
Level 2light armor use93%
Level 3dirt kicking100%
Level 4aim95%
Level 4knee1%
Level 5second attack100%
Level 6fast healing100%
Level 8kick1%
Level 10disarm100%
Level 10feint100%
Level 11inspect goods1%
Level 12third attack100%
Level 12dual wield100%
Level 13dodge100%
Level 14haggle97%
Level 14pierce1%
Level 15bash100%
Level 15trip100%
Level 15shield cleave1%
Level 15pugil97%
Level 15meditation100%
Level 16charge1%
Level 17thrust1%
Level 18berserk100%
Level 18lash100%
Level 19slice1%
Level 20attune1%
Level 20eyes of flame70%
Level 20warcry91%
Level 20sting90%
Level 20bludgeon95%
Level 20stab100%
Level 20pen1%
Level 21prosperous reputation79%
Level 21lore100%
Level 21retreat98%
Level 22zeal99%
Level 23offhand disarm96%
Level 23underhand100%
Level 24evade84%
Level 24strip100%
Level 25drive82%
Level 25hamstring100%
Level 26eyejab91%

16876 posts
#20958, "Erendinia's Title History"

Title History

Sun May 25 12:43:58 2008, level 32 (50 hrs):
Erendinia el-Delneria the Mistress of Defense

Wed Jun 25 20:03:09 2008, level 50 (158 hrs):
Erendinia el-Delneria the Champion of Ancient Ways, Maran of the Jaguar

16876 posts
#20957, "Erendinia's PK Wins"

PK Wins

May 22, 2008|Lv 17|The Tower of Sorcery|Develo vs 2: Draiss (30%), Erendinia (69%, KB)
May 22, 2008|Lv 21|Voralian City|Lavan vs 2: Erendinia (37%,KB), Ehrendil (62%)
May 22, 2008|Lv 21|Fortress of Light|Lavan vs 2: Erendinia (49%), Ehrendil (50%, KB)
May 22, 2008|Lv 21|East Sumner's Road|Serge vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
May 23, 2008|Lv 21|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Lavan vs 2: Ehrendil (8%), Erendinia (91%, KB)
May 25, 2008|Lv 36|Darsylon|Zapte vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
May 26, 2008|Lv 36|South Dairein Settlement|Drucheg vs 2: Golrath (75%), Erendinia (24%, KB)
May 26, 2008|Lv 36|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Nhoem vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
May 26, 2008|Lv 36|Shepherd's Row|Fgor vs 2: Erendinia (23%,KB), Gundisalv (76%)
May 27, 2008|Lv 37|The Redhorn Mountains|Drucheg vs 2: Golrath (54%), Erendinia (45%, KB)
May 27, 2008|Lv 37|Udgaard|Xalech vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
May 30, 2008|Lv 40|Dagdan|Zuktharg vs 2: Erendinia (38%), Macha (61%, KB)
May 30, 2008|Lv 40|Voralian City|Barukgrath vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
May 30, 2008|Lv 40|Loch Terradian|Diskasii vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
May 30, 2008|Lv 40|Galadon|Mordain vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
Jun 6, 2008 |Lv 41|Galadon|Ivelra vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
Jun 7, 2008 |Lv 41|Galadon|Jiahe vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
Jun 7, 2008 |Lv 41|Fortress of Light|Nuldar vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
Jun 7, 2008 |Lv 41|Fortress of Light|Nuldar vs 2: Mizfara (7%), Erendinia (92%, KB)
Jun 9, 2008 |Lv 41|Galadon|Bjarn vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
Jun 9, 2008 |Lv 41|Udgaardian Plains|Dorzaan vs 2: Erendinia (4%), Teldasill (95%, KB)
Jun 11, 2008|Lv 41|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Viminer vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
Jun 13, 2008|Lv 44|Galadon|Grishnak vs 2: Erendinia (49%,KB), Humbert (50%)
Jun 13, 2008|Lv 44|Outside Hamsah Mu'tazz|Fgor vs 2: Erendinia (80%,KB), Kalemor (19%)
Jun 13, 2008|Lv 44|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Fgor vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
Jun 16, 2008|Lv 47|The Inn of the Eternal Star|Telgrun vs 2: Greae (54%), Erendinia (45%, KB)
Jun 28, 2008|Lv 51|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Erah vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)
Jun 28, 2008|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Zanarlok vs 3: Erendinia (26%,KB), Renkaide (45%), Gundisalv (27%)
Jun 30, 2008|Lv 51|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Dorzaan vs 1: Erendinia (100%,KB)

16876 posts
#20956, "Erendinia's PK Deaths"
In response to Reply #0

PK Deaths

May 24, 2008|Lv 30|The Coastal Plains|vs 1: Ivelra (100%,KB)
May 26, 2008|Lv 36|The Dragon Sea|vs 1: Zaaroio (100%,KB)
May 26, 2008|Lv 36|The Citadel of Ostalagiah|vs 1: Ugz (100%,KB)
May 27, 2008|Lv 37|Voralian City|vs 1: Taranth (100%,KB)
May 31, 2008|Lv 40|Fortress of Light|Erendinia committed suicide
Jun 6, 2008 |Lv 41|East Sumner's Road|vs 1: Taranth (100%,KB)
Jun 9, 2008 |Lv 41|Fortress of Light|Erendinia committed suicide
Jun 11, 2008|Lv 41|Desert of Araile|vs 2: Eneru (58%), Dulzuth (41%, KB)
Jun 16, 2008|Lv 47|Fortress of Light|vs 1: Ahtieli (100%,KB)
Jun 18, 2008|Lv 48|Bramblefield Road|vs 2: Igbah (77%,KB), Kharnial (22%)
Jun 18, 2008|Lv 48|Udgaard|vs 1: Izhulii (100%,KB)
Jun 30, 2008|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 1: Zikaroz (100%,KB)
Jul 2, 2008 |Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|vs 3: Waris (71%), Kharnial (21%, KB), Cyruil (7%)

16876 posts
#20949, "Erendinia's Statistics"

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding6950
Experience from Skill improvements19576
Experience from Exploration15500
Experience from Quests21100
Experience from Commerce13298

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Mon May 19 19:30:42 2008
Quests Completed  20
Exploration Points Found  62
Bonus Experience from Immortals  3800
(WANTED) Criminal  3 times
Hours spent at Hero  24 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  29 %
% of lifetime in the cities  14 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  1 %
% of lifetime caballed  77 %

16876 posts
#20955, "Erendinia's Leveling"

Leveling History

May 19, 2008|Lv 2 |Hr 1 |
May 19, 2008|Lv 3 |Hr 1 |
May 19, 2008|Lv 4 |Hr 2 |
May 19, 2008|Lv 5 |Hr 2 |
May 19, 2008|Lv 6 |Hr 3 |
May 19, 2008|Lv 7 |Hr 3 |
May 19, 2008|Lv 8 |Hr 4 |
May 20, 2008|Lv 9 |Hr 5 |
May 20, 2008|Lv 10|Hr 6 |
May 20, 2008|Lv 11|Hr 6 |
May 20, 2008|Lv 12|Hr 7 |
May 20, 2008|Lv 13|Hr 10 |
May 20, 2008|Lv 14|Hr 11 |
May 21, 2008|Lv 15|Hr 12 |
May 21, 2008|Lv 16|Hr 14 |
May 21, 2008|Lv 17|Hr 16 |
May 22, 2008|Lv 18|Hr 20 |19 Niprra, 13 Azianna,
May 22, 2008|Lv 19|Hr 20 |20 Niprra, 14 Azianna,
May 22, 2008|Lv 20|Hr 21 |17 Izh, 16 Azianna,
May 22, 2008|Lv 21|Hr 22 |25 Roddrick,
May 23, 2008|Lv 22|Hr 26 |23 Hrindar,
May 23, 2008|Lv 23|Hr 27 |23 Hrindar,
May 23, 2008|Lv 24|Hr 27 |19 Wopal, 24 Hrindar,
May 23, 2008|Lv 25|Hr 30 |22 Kaei,
May 23, 2008|Lv 26|Hr 34 |27 Roddrick,
May 23, 2008|Lv 27|Hr 36 |29 Vildorff, 21 Cormindon,
May 24, 2008|Lv 28|Hr 37 |30 Vildorff,
May 24, 2008|Lv 29|Hr 39 |26 Afciyna, 30 Roddrick,
May 24, 2008|Lv 30|Hr 39 |27 Afciyna, 31 Roddrick,
May 24, 2008|Lv 31|Hr 46 |32 Yuviel, 30 Nhoem,
May 24, 2008|Lv 32|Hr 47 |33 Yuviel, 30 Nhoem,
May 25, 2008|Lv 33|Hr 52 |30 Afciyna, 31 Gundisalv,
May 25, 2008|Lv 34|Hr 53 |31 Afciyna, 32 Gundisalv,
May 25, 2008|Lv 35|Hr 53 |32 Afciyna, 34 Gundisalv,
May 25, 2008|Lv 36|Hr 55 |31 Arathu, 35 Gundisalv,
May 26, 2008|Lv 37|Hr 65 |35 Rikizik, 36 Yuviel,
May 29, 2008|Lv 38|Hr 82 |41 Abab, 36 Rikizik,
May 29, 2008|Lv 39|Hr 82 |42 Abab, 36 Rikizik,
May 30, 2008|Lv 40|Hr 86 |41 Golrath,
May 31, 2008|Lv 41|Hr 97 |37 Afciyna, 45 Golrath,
Jun 12, 2008|Lv 42|Hr 117|48 Zanarlok, 51 Humbert,
Jun 13, 2008|Lv 43|Hr 118|48 Zanarlok, 51 Humbert,
Jun 13, 2008|Lv 44|Hr 118|49 Zanarlok, 51 Humbert,
Jun 14, 2008|Lv 45|Hr 125|51 Cyruil, 49 Zanarlok,
Jun 14, 2008|Lv 46|Hr 126|51 Cyruil, 49 Zanarlok,
Jun 14, 2008|Lv 47|Hr 134|41 Asharin, 49 Zanarlok,
Jun 18, 2008|Lv 48|Hr 146|43 Renkaide, 51 Greae,
Jun 24, 2008|Lv 49|Hr 157|51 Padwei, 43 Desti,
Jun 24, 2008|Lv 50|Hr 157|51 Padwei, 44 Desti,
Jun 25, 2008|Lv 51|Hr 159|47 Yasovin, 39 Gundisalv,

16876 posts
#20954, "Erendinia's Timeline"

Timeline

Thu May 22 19:53:18 2008 at level 20 (18 hrs):
Erendinia advanced to level 20 <PK: 1-0>

Sat May 24 14:31:25 2008 at level 30 (37 hrs):
Erendinia advanced to level 30 <PK: 4-0>

Sat May 24 16:12:09 2008 at level 30 (37 hrs):
Inducted into FORTRESS by Mizfara.

Fri May 30 00:12:46 2008 at level 40 (83 hrs):
Erendinia advanced to level 40 <PK: 10-4>

Mon Jun 9 17:18:11 2008 at level 41 (108 hrs):
Baerinika made Erendinia a Maran

Wed Jun 25 19:52:59 2008 at level 50 (158 hrs):
Tattooed by Baerinika.

Wed Jun 25 20:20:18 2008 at level 51 (158 hrs):
Erendinia advanced to level 51 <PK: 23-9>

Thu Jul 3 00:13:48 2008 at level 51 (178 hrs):
Hero Delete

16876 posts
#20953, "Erendinia's Mob Deaths"

Mob Deaths

May 20, 2008|Lv 8 |Graveyard|a ghoul by claw
May 20, 2008|Lv 12|Forgotten Crypts|a priest of the Silver Claw by smash
May 22, 2008|Lv 17|Udgaardian Plains|a captured jaette by punch
May 23, 2008|Lv 25|Keep of Ceawlin|a guard by whip
May 26, 2008|Lv 37|Underdark|the displacer beast by claw
May 26, 2008|Lv 37|Lost Elven Vaults|the ward by arrows
May 30, 2008|Lv 40|The Dranettie Wood|an owlbear by claw
Jun 7, 2008 |Lv 41|Domain of Eternal Night|the Archmage of Eternal Night by buffeting
Jun 13, 2008|Lv 44|Underdark|a dark-elf patroller by slash
Jun 16, 2008|Lv 47|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Lord Kiadana-Rah by cleave
Jun 21, 2008|Lv 48|The Keep of Barovia|a zombie by blast
Jun 22, 2008|Lv 48|The Slave Mines of Sitran|a storm giant slave by pierce
Jun 22, 2008|Lv 48|Aran'gird|a duergar gate guard by hit
Jun 27, 2008|Lv 51|The Slave Mines of Sitran|a slaver by whip
Jun 28, 2008|Lv 51|Mount Kiadana-Rah|a fire giant warrior by punch
Jun 28, 2008|Lv 51|Seantryn Modan|a Guardsman of the Empress by slice
Jun 30, 2008|Lv 51|Kuo-Toa Lair|a kuo-toa priest by dispel good
Jul 2, 2008 |Lv 51|Lost Elven Vaults|the jade elf assassin by slice

16876 posts
#20952, "Erendinia's Edges"

Edges

Strong Back
Swiftblade
Keys to Success
Battle Tested
Quick Healer
Evasive
Wise Recovery
Seasoned Traveller
Dove of Spring Dawn
Hawk of Summer Afternoon
Eagle of Autumn Evening
Owl of Winter Night
Parry Anything
Double Throw
Parting Throw
Reckoning of the Mongoose

16876 posts
#20951, "Erendinia's Cabal Specifics"

Cabal Specifics

Cabal Statistics

# of logins with their cabal item  66
# of logins without their cabal item  5
# of logouts with their cabal item  61
# of logouts without their cabal item  3
# of times they lost their cabal item  7
# of times they retrieved their cabal item  5
# of times they took another cabal item  4

16876 posts
#20950, "Erendinia's Class Specifics"
In response to Reply #0

Class Specifics

Weapon Specializations
Dagger
Whip and Flail

Legacies
Balance of the Sisters
Striking the Shadow's Footfall

Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #20948 Previous topic | Next topic