Subject: "Does the cloak that grants sneak supposed never wear of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24196
Show all folders

Sneaky Cloak (Guest)Tue 09-Nov-21 02:04 PM

#24196, "Does the cloak that grants sneak supposed never wear off?"

The previous version of the sneak cloak from a certain area required that if you got into combat the sneak broke and wore off and you had to remove and rewear it to reactivate sneak.

The current version makes the character wearing it a dark elf and they sneak all the time no matter what. They can get in combat, flee, everything is done under sneak.

I wanted to check if this is by design or is an oversight? Its a pretty powerful item for such a low level to offer that without requiring re-upping.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliTue 09-Nov-21 04:49 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2146 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24199, "Seems fine."
In response to Reply #0

I see no changes in the last 12 years to how it works.

Seems the same as far as I can tell.

Other Guy Opinion (Anonymous)Thu 11-Nov-21 02:15 PM
Charter member
#24202, "It is absolutely different and very over powered as per..."
In response to Reply #1

I don't have a dog in the fight, it doesn't benefit me one way or another, but it is way OP if the new version does permasneak. That used to be why the Silverwater ring was so coveted.

LhydiaThu 11-Nov-21 06:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2379 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24204, "Sounds kinda like you do have a dog in the fight. n/t"
In response to Reply #2

gr

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24196 Previous topic | Next topic