Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #14661
Show all folders

34-insideSat 13-Dec-08 03:59 PM
Member since 27th Nov 2007
21 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14661, "Follow up to santa zulg"

I posted a santa zulg about being able to have a prompt that says when you're not bloody anymore. I wanted this because of what the tiger claw edge silent strike says about not being bloody.

Zulg mentioned that he didn't want to do this because then people hiding out in the middle of nowhere would know when they could quit or enter their guild.

The bug is that they can already tell. You can just type quit where ever you're at and it will say your adrenaline is gushing you can't quit. When you're no longer bloody, it will say you don't feel safe enough to quit.

This is the way it used to be and I haven't tried it recently. I'll have to double check to see if it still works that way when I play later on.

Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSat 27-Dec-08 12:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14716, "Actually you're wrong..."
In response to Reply #0

It will only tell you your adrenaline is gushing if you are in a valid place you can quit (like a town, or your guild, or cabal) Otherwise you will always get the you don't feel safe enough to quit message.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #14661 Previous topic | Next topic