Subject: "Eh, I dunno." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Twist the Season to Be Jolly Topic #95
Show all folders

TwistThu 19-Dec-13 12:06 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101, "Eh, I dunno."

>>If it is clear to an Imm that you're coming to them solely
>to
>>try to get an xpadd to farm edgepoints, it's not likely
>going
>>to go well for you.
>
>I am glad you mentioned that. Call me cynical but I think
>that 99% of players contacting Imms for non-empowerment,
>non-cheating, non-game bug issues are powergaming.

Many of my best CF memories are when a mortal of mine interacted with an Imm in some way. From Whiysdan empowerments to Baerinika tattooing to RPing with Hell mobs that Scarabaeus was controlling...doing a sword-dance (not that kind, get your mind out of the gutter) with Iunna...just a ton of great interactions.

I see approaching an Imm as a RP type deal.

And while I get your point about lowbie human warrior, keep in mind that when you approach an Imm, you're generally approaching someone who is going to be around for a long time, is known by the public at large, and has played the game for quite a while. And has a set role of some kind.

Lowbie level 10 guy may or may not be RPing a bit and then is going to ask for midnight dragon gear. He also might delete in 1 hour.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDecember 18: Edge Points from Immortal-driven stuff [View all] , Twist, Wed 18-Dec-13 02:32 PM
Reply One edge point reward type I haven't seen you mention i..., Sarien, 19-Dec-13 01:40 PM, #6
Reply They don't (n/t), Daevryn, 19-Dec-13 04:18 PM, #7
     Reply Ah, a misunderstanding, Sarien, 20-Dec-13 10:56 AM, #8
Reply RE: December 18: Edge Points from Immortal-driven stuff, Vilhazarog, 18-Dec-13 10:17 PM, #3
Reply RE: December 18: Edge Points from Immortal-driven stuff, Eskelian, 18-Dec-13 07:24 PM, #1
     Reply You maybe aren't understanding..., Twist, 18-Dec-13 07:35 PM, #2
          Reply RE: You maybe aren't understanding..., Bemused, 18-Dec-13 11:53 PM, #4
               Reply Eh, I dunno., Twist, 19-Dec-13 12:06 AM #5
Top General Discussions Announcements Twist the Season to Be Jolly Topic #95 Previous topic | Next topic