Subject: "Finalist & Semi-Finalist Comments" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #357
Show all folders

DaltericThu 17-Nov-05 11:45 AM
Member since 26th Jun 2005
82 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#361, "Finalist & Semi-Finalist Comments"

Roles are a hard thing to judge. Occasionally one seems too long, then another the same length too short. I was looking for unique concepts that showed a lot of thought, that would lead to some interesting rp. I then looked for how well written--not grammar, but how did it flow, evoke imagery, and finally consistency.

I'm going to provide comments on each of the semi-finalists/finalists. These are in alphabetical, and not in their ranking. These are rough comments, just to give an idea of my thoughts and to help me break close ties. Enjoy, and have fun.

Belruseh: The little details really make this one enjoyable, keep it up!

Brakaath: This is fun stuff, the only real drawback is a lack of updating, you had such a fun premise but little updating.

Chakru: There's something special about a man who hacks his own head, good work

Clorihn: I wish you'd have had time for another vision. The first went well, and was most interesting, good job

Feleniel: The story you provide is short, but it does say a lot. It is, however, the additional entries that really make this a useful role, I feel like I learned a lot about you by reading it.

Khobedi: There are some very good descriptions, well laid out images in your role, good job.

Mizzarah: A good improvement over the last contest, your additional entries were fun to read, though I'd have liked to see even more named

Oqoko: A little confusing at points, but really very interesting, and hopefully something that can be rped well.

Platious: Solid effort, small regular updates, very much in the running

Rushakal: Promising start, do update a bit more when you can

Salvator: Really provides a very nice explanation with a lot of well done thought

Thakhad: A nice creation and description, I do really enjoy the little intricacies.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNovember Role Contest! [View all] , Dalteric, Mon 07-Nov-05 03:30 PM
Reply Finalist & Semi-Finalist Comments, Dalteric, 17-Nov-05 12:36 PM #3
Reply November Role Contest Winners!, Dalteric, 17-Nov-05 12:36 PM, #2
Reply Question about judging the winners, Theerkla, 17-Nov-05 07:11 PM, #4
Reply RE: Question about judging the winners, Dalteric, 18-Nov-05 07:37 AM, #5
Reply RE: November Role Contest Winners!, Sorthian, 26-Nov-05 09:49 AM, #6
     Reply RE: November Role Contest Winners!, Dalteric, 28-Nov-05 10:01 AM, #7
Reply November Role Contest...is Closed!, Dalteric, 17-Nov-05 12:36 PM, #1
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #357 Previous topic | Next topic