Subject: "Woe be to Desmonn Kinnt" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #347
Show all folders

Desmonn_Kinnt (inactive user)Mon 26-Sep-05 11:04 PM
Charter member

A godling smiles at his patron as another devotee showers his patron with gifts.

"I have learned so much from you, Lord.", states the godling.

"There is still much you need to learn.", states the patron.

"I may surprise you one day...Lord.", spits the godling under his breath as he bows and leaves.

"Who can I turn to that can help me?", thinks the godling. "Ahh, of course!"

"I seek your services and wish to know what it will
cost.", offers the godling.

"I will think of something.", comes a soft response.

"Oh no, Lord Lyristeon, I know better than to leave a debt open with you", replies the godling, Desmonn, with a soft chuckle.

"Very well. I want the body when I am done.", replies the Imp.

"Perhaps you can tell me why?"

"I think if you pay good enough attention, you will learn that on your own. How soon do you need this done?"

"As soon as possible."

"Do you plan on torture?", asks the godling, Desmonn.

"Having second thoughts?", Lyristeon grins evilly then adds, "Torture can only be called torture by the recipient, and I assure you, I will not be receiving anything close to torture."

"You really know how to get under one's skin."

The Imp laughs and a cacophony of ancient spirits joins in the chorus.

The godling joins in to the spirit of the moment and begins to howl in glee when he notices a glint of metal in the Imp's eyes a moment too late.

Moving faster than the godling can even move, Qaledus buries his dagger six times into six different places into Desmonn's body.

Qaledus looks into the eyes of the hapless godling who stares back in dismay at being totally helpless but still alive.

Qaledus shrugs with an uncaring manner and says, "Such is the way of thieves, Lyristeon. I believe your contract called for a body?"

The Imp looks up at Qaledus then looks down at Desmonn and says, "Ironic, isn't it?"

As Qaledus turns away, the Imp snaps his fingers and the ancient spirit of Tjok Bjorn-Kjr the Venerable Titan, Ancient of the North Winds appears.

"It has been awhile Tjok, I think a few steaks are in order."

Desmonn's jaw opens in a silent scream as Tjok begins to cut into the live godling.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #347 Previous topic | Next topic