Subject: "A couple of small comments. Nothing major." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74629
Show all folders

k-bFri 12-Nov-21 11:50 AM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
344 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74629, "A couple of small comments. Nothing major."

I was going to post something under Moja's death thread, but I figured here would be the best place.

I was wondering why the delete of some of the criticism on Moja's death thread. It seemed pretty mild and tame to me. And it was all directed at the deceased char.

I disagreed with the criticism, myself, but I don't personally feel censorship really helps anything.

Criticism helps us grow and develop as people. And, again, no one was flaming or just being outrageous.

I love Baer's comment on Amriith about needing to be better about RP when I'm PK'ing. And I plan on actively working on being better.

I've listened to the criticism of me being conservative, and have tried to evolve. I wouldn't even try to get better if I didn't hear the criticism.

Sometimes these boards, and discord seem like that twilight zone episode where the little kid sends people to the corn fields if they have bad thoughts. I would love to be able to have a friendly discussion on many issues without feeling like I'm tip-toeing around.

Ahh well. I'm sure you peeps don't care. Just a man and his opinions over here. Have a good day.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74629 Previous topic | Next topic