Subject: "Drinking blood for orcs" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74541
Show all folders

Bloody drinks (Anonymous)Sun 13-Jun-21 08:17 PM
Charter member
#74541, "Drinking blood for orcs"

After watching the arena fights I just have to ask this...

Why can orcs go from near or mostly dead to full health from drinking elf blood? ( I may be exaggerating on the swing from near dead to full life ) It seems a bit broken...

Referencing the Narzas vs Zodsled fight and my general experiences with orcs.

I can't really think of another skill or use case like this where there is no skill lag or delay on the action for it.

There should either be lag, delay on the healing (Ie they sleep and heal faster) or a limit to the amount the belly can hold.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDrinking blood for orcs [View all] , Bloody drinks (Anonymous), Sun 13-Jun-21 08:17 PM
Reply Don't knock it until you try it., Jormyr, 13-Jun-21 08:34 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Don't knock it until you try it., Bloody drinks (Anonymous), 13-Jun-21 09:08 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Don't knock it until you try it., Jormyr, 14-Jun-21 08:57 AM, #3
          Reply Trip them in drink spam! (Nt), Cointreau, 15-Jun-21 08:16 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Don't knock it until you try it., Observer (Anonymous), 15-Jun-21 09:48 AM, #5
               Reply RE: Don't knock it until you try it., Bloody drinks (Anonymous), 16-Jun-21 05:02 AM, #6
                    Reply RE: Don't knock it until you try it., JohnEveryMan, 16-Jun-21 05:11 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74541 Previous topic | Next topic