Subject: "RE: Advice:" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74504
Show all folders

IshuliFri 16-Apr-21 07:42 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2146 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74508, "RE: Advice:"
Edited on Fri 16-Apr-21 07:43 AM

Again, you switched religions and are complaining that you didn't immediately get benefits.

If your complaint is **solely** "My first religion attempt didn't work out, we couldn't get in touch" - you could have stopped there. You didn't. You tried to combined it with the time spent **after** you told your original immortal that you weren't going to follow them anymore.

So instead of purposefully confusing it to make it sound worse than it is, let's make it honest:

1) You DID have difficulty reaching your immortal for 49 hours.
2) At 50 hours in you decided to tell your immortal you weren't following them anymore.
3) At near 90 hours in you decided to follow a new immortal.

Your sole valid complaint, as I see it, is number 1.
2 and after... Nope. Switching religions isn't meant to be easy, non-sphere followers don't get as smooth a life as sphere followers, and a second religion isn't likely to give you the same benefits at the same speed as your first generally would. You had 40 hours subsequent to abandoning your first religion that you could have pursued any other, but didn't till a later point. So I don't include that time in your "broken" scheme.

Keep your complaint to 1 and just focus on "It took me 50 hours to get in touch with my immortal" and you've at least got something I can somewhat empathize with.

You flat out said "Which in itself was even more frustrating since they could of at least done basic empowerment. The quest could of given me a path.". You definitely had expectations that suddenly switching religions should be just as easy as if it was your first one.

I don't mind a critique of "I don't like having to wait 50 hours to meet my immortal". I do mind mixing other things in there.

Also, I think it was a terrible idea for you to post this with your character's name. A very bad idea.

Edited to add: I also deleted a post because it appears you missed the anonymous click button. You can repost it, just be careful what name you do it with.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic100 hours no empowerment... [View all] , Dref (Anonymous), Fri 16-Apr-21 07:42 AM
Reply I feel your pain., The Heretic, 22-Apr-21 11:36 AM, #17
Reply The best fix, enyuu, 19-Apr-21 11:39 PM, #15
Reply Just to chime in..., NoobAgain, 17-Apr-21 07:46 PM, #11
Reply RE: 100 hours no empowerment..., Whiysdan, 16-Apr-21 09:04 PM, #7
Reply No, do share..., Dref (Anonymous), 16-Apr-21 11:03 PM, #8
     Reply I don't know if you realize how you're coming across., Java, 17-Apr-21 05:47 AM, #9
     Reply Did you delete?, Lhydia, 18-Apr-21 07:44 AM, #14
Reply My thoughts/advice, Habbs, 16-Apr-21 05:00 PM, #6
Reply Advice:, Ishuli, 16-Apr-21 06:45 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Advice:, Dref (Anonymous), 16-Apr-21 07:05 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Advice:, Ishuli, 16-Apr-21 07:43 AM #2
          Reply RE: Advice:, Dref (Anonymous), 16-Apr-21 08:13 AM, #4
     Reply My suggestion, Dref (Anonymous), 16-Apr-21 08:33 AM, #5
          Reply I personally don't like that.., Java, 17-Apr-21 06:01 AM, #10
               Reply Well then what is your solution? Do you understand the ..., Dref (Anonymous), 18-Apr-21 03:35 AM, #12
                    Reply I don't think it's a problem, honestly., Java, 18-Apr-21 04:46 AM, #13
                         Reply RE: I don't think it's a problem, honestly., Dref (Anonymous), 20-Apr-21 10:15 PM, #16
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74504 Previous topic | Next topic