Subject: "Not partially wrong" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74466
Show all folders

Necro (Anonymous)Thu 25-Feb-21 06:55 AM
Charter member
#74475, "Not partially wrong"

But a totally wrong. I have experimented with it before deleting the character early. As a serial necro player, I guarantee you next things:

1. Edge does nothing except +2 hours, which is useless - you don't get out of wraithform in teamfights, because 6 hours is a lot, and +2 hours is meaningless;
2. I have tested PVE damage reduction and PVP damage reduction, and it did NOTHING (and I have tested it VERY thoughtful and in A LOT of fights);
3. It does NOTHING in regards of dispelling. Wraithform can be dispelled by anything, anyone and I'm really surprised it's not being dispelled just by a bad weather, given how much it SUCKS in a way of resisting dispels;
4. Maybe that edge is supposed to buff wraithform, but it does NOT. Seriously, check not just the code, but test how it actually works. Because it DOES NOT workign properly/as designed;
5. Because of the said above, description of this edge sucks big deal and does NOT describe how the edge exactly (NOT) works;
6. You might be right and spectral adept opens you a way to spectral master edge - if so, and if it is this only purpose, please fix the helpfile and mention it;
7. There might be a hidden properties that no one eve disovered, but given how many years have passed since this edge was released, I do not think there are such properties, or they worth anything at all.

I hope you will not shrug those arguments off and take a look into that damned necromancer-killing edge.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSpectral adept and spectral master edges [View all] , Necro (Anonymous), Wed 24-Feb-21 08:20 PM
Reply RE: Spectral adept and spectral master edges, Jarmel, 22-Feb-21 05:44 PM, #3
Reply You're really underestimating the cost of +2 hours, Torak, 24-Feb-21 07:39 PM, #5
     Reply Partially wrong., Ishuli, 24-Feb-21 08:21 PM, #6
     Reply Not partially wrong, Necro (Anonymous), 25-Feb-21 06:55 AM #8
     Reply Seems like you only hate the adept edge, lasentia, 25-Feb-21 02:27 PM, #9
     Reply RE: You're really underestimating the cost of +2 hours, Jarmel, 24-Feb-21 10:08 PM, #7
Reply You could just not take them. n/t, Lhydia, 22-Feb-21 09:46 AM, #1
     Reply At least they could fix the helpfile, Torak, 22-Feb-21 03:38 PM, #2
     Reply RE: You could just not take them. n/t, Necro (Anonymous), 23-Feb-21 03:49 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74466 Previous topic | Next topic