Subject: "a small response" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #247
Show all folders

LarshalvTue 26-Mar-02 01:20 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
96 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#249, "a small response"

First thanks for reading it and answering thoughtfully. You do a great job, I have to take the hat Id like to wear off. Having played for a long time, its a pleasure. But to the case.

You are correct in your assumption that the inventory size is a pain, Im down to carrying 25 items or so. Not much for say a human?....
And for slow to be so hard to land. Sigh.... Ive complained about that many a time, but I do fight creatures that are though, still...

I understand duo, it is extreemly powerful. But even this day I died of being forced out by a creature. I had litterly no chance of escaping, even with wimpy. That is a though death.

Im not shure what the majority of players want, but Im shure like most people wish evolvement in their work, this should also be accessible in most classes. Now there is necro, ap, ranger(just a bit) druid(never played one)? invoker, paladine.

Its like a pat on the back for doing good work, without being overly into a religion, or cabal.

Now Im not shure if you are in a second dimension if you see others whom are there as well, it would be fun to see if you could fight them in that dimmensia. Or something like that. just my dream of two arcanes having it out in the second dimension.

Now to your argument with metabolic quickening, well mana costs for met slow, met quick =30... And walk hasted = no recovery. big pain, not gonna list all the other spells, but its fairly widly known that the cost of transmuter spells are high. you normally walk about slowed, which is mmm extreemly great. Not gonna complain about slow anymore than its less usefulness in a pk fight. but quick quick, =60. then prepare. my thought then is ##### I have to sleep an hour or so if I am able to fight. mmm slow slow. sleeping some, and mm spiderhands down to 1 hour. mmm.... well you get the picture, I belive you have played an arcane or two before. Its the cost of the arcane spells that are a pain at times. Though I think the class is very balanced, it has some really great advantages. And thus I play it.

I hope I have made some sence to ye. And I would love to test play a new arcane.
LH

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicArcane transmuters [View all] , Larshalv, Mon 25-Mar-02 01:52 PM
Reply RE: Arcane transmuters, Valguarnera, 25-Mar-02 03:15 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Arcane transmuters, Xanthrailles, 25-Mar-02 05:36 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Arcane transmuters, ORB, 25-Mar-02 09:15 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Arcane transmuters, Valguarnera, 29-Mar-02 02:02 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Arcane transmuters, ORB, 29-Mar-02 01:40 PM, #6
     Reply a small response, Larshalv, 26-Mar-02 01:20 PM #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #247 Previous topic | Next topic