Subject: "For the sake of questioning it." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #24193
Show all folders

SideStriderWed 25-Mar-09 09:44 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2007
208 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#24193, "For the sake of questioning it."

Just because I'm curious, if this mud supposed to be maintaining a balance between all of the various class and race combos then where do these immortals get go about giving their favorite RPer's unique weapons and skills? I think I saw a storm giant shifter with a high form, I've seen pouncing paladins, and giants using unique weapons striking obliterates on damage absorbing defense forms with sleek protections up. How are people supposed to compete with players that take hordes of four or more people to even make them pause and think about fleeing? I'm just curious how this fits into all the balance of the mud. Whatever happened to a last name and a unique title being just rewards, I could see extra edge points being feasable, maybe a tattoo that can do something nifty? Seems kind of unfair to the other cabals who don't have unfair powerhouses to even the odds, specially cabals and the like with infrequent or no overseeing patron or matron at all. What if everybody goes about playing superb RP does that mean a shiny new toy for all?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicFor the sake of questioning it. [View all] , SideStrider, Wed 25-Mar-09 09:44 PM
Reply Thank you, SideStrider, 26-Mar-09 12:48 PM, #5
Reply RE: For the sake of questioning it., Daevryn, 26-Mar-09 08:53 AM, #4
Reply RE: For the sake of questioning it., Yean, 26-Mar-09 06:22 AM, #3
Reply RE: For the sake of questioning it., Artificial, 26-Mar-09 01:01 AM, #2
Reply RE: For the sake of questioning it., Borkahd, 25-Mar-09 10:28 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #24193 Previous topic | Next topic