Subject: "RE: I humbly submit these ideas for general gameplay & RP e..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17835
Show all folders

SplntrdFri 08-Jun-07 01:38 AM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18057, "RE: I humbly submit these ideas for general gameplay & RP e..."

>>This is somewhat obscure but since the introduction of
>morale,
>>perhaps the wearing of a recently desceased foes armor would
>>lower your morale for a short time, or long time, depending
>on
>>the relation. For example, a Fortress warrior wearing the
>>gauntlets from a recently deceased Imperial or Scion
>wouldn't
>>make him feel too good, they might smell, they may even feel
>>like the armor or weapon help take the lives of many
>innocents
>>and so on. On the flipside, an imperial who wears armor or
>>weapons from an outlander may feel the power of the laws of
>>nature, and dishearten his quest for imperial law and its
>>domination.
>
>This doesn't make much sense to me.
>

Can you elaborate?

I'm not sure I like the idea but it certainly makes sense to me. Sounds like what he wants is a small -morale timer on recently looted and worn gear.

Loot gauntlets, wear gauntlets, looted gauntlets give appropriate fancy echo and add -morale to your affects list for maybe 0-5 hours.

Makes more sense for goodies than baddies though, and I'm not sure what it'd accomplish other than be annoying. Flavor, I suppose.

Splntrd

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI humbly submit these ideas for general gameplay & RP e... [View all] , agl, Thu 17-May-07 02:05 AM
Reply RE: I humbly submit these ideas for general gameplay & ..., Daevryn, 05-Jun-07 05:45 PM, #3
Reply RE: I humbly submit these ideas for general gameplay & ..., Splntrd, 08-Jun-07 01:38 AM #4
     Reply RE: I humbly submit these ideas for general gameplay & ..., Daevryn, 08-Jun-07 02:28 AM, #5
          Reply Cool. Agreed. nt, Splntrd, 09-Jun-07 02:27 PM, #6
Reply RE: I humbly submit these ideas for general gameplay & ..., incognito, 17-May-07 03:31 AM, #1
     Reply Also, I've seen both Khasotholas and Kastellyn in the i..., elmeri_, 05-Jun-07 05:34 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17835 Previous topic | Next topic