Subject: "Your assumptions are reasonable" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #14091
Show all folders

TheDudeSun 13-Aug-06 06:20 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2005
283 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14111, "Your assumptions are reasonable"
Edited on Sun 13-Aug-06 06:22 PM

With my most recent ranger, I spent the first 20 minutes or so in the newbie caverns doing the newbie thing, then went straight to the forests. As soon as I got my camo skill I had fast camo. First time this has ever happened to me, but I did consciously avoid civilized terrain like the plague.

I think Shamanman has a good idea- although newer players will still need to actively be aware of the notion of wilderness time to utilize the terrain thing (I know I wasn't as a newb). At which point, he'd probably want to just go to the forests anyways- so maybe it's a wash.

Though I'm thinking fast-camo and such is supposed to be a perk, and not an inherent thing for ~all~ rangers.

Not really sure what my point is here, thank you, drive through .

*Edited for retarded spelling

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA small idea for the newbie caverns [View all] , shamanman, Tue 08-Aug-06 03:53 PM
Reply Semi-related idea:, TheDude, 13-Aug-06 06:11 PM, #7
Reply RE: A small idea for the newbie caverns, DurNominator, 09-Aug-06 09:27 AM, #3
Reply RE: A small idea for the newbie caverns, Qaledus, 09-Aug-06 06:47 PM, #4
Reply I admit my ignorance., Quixotic, 08-Aug-06 10:02 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I admit my ignorance., shamanman, 08-Aug-06 10:38 PM, #2
          Reply Maybe I'm wrong..., Astillian, 13-Aug-06 02:40 PM, #5
               Reply You are wrong. And an example of how if can screw you ..., Mylinos, 13-Aug-06 04:07 PM, #6
                    Reply Your assumptions are reasonable, TheDude, 13-Aug-06 06:22 PM #8
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #14091 Previous topic | Next topic