Subject: "Honestly.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #763
Show all folders

MendosThu 02-Oct-14 09:37 AM
Member since 16th Oct 2013
180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#765, "Honestly.."
Edited on Thu 02-Oct-14 09:38 AM

The notion that CF cannot achieve a consistent 40+ player base is laughable.

The question is how to get the word out there to folks who would play us. It is mostly a matter of resources, mainly a shortage of time.

I have some initiatives I would like to try. Of course, I need to try and get 2-3 existing projects completed first.

Stuff on my to do list in order of importance:

- Area project to completion. (I can and will advertize a little on the side and try to keep some new players coming our way.)
- New player informational tools. Including revamped new player literature and some walk through videos on Youtube and maps. (I have started this and once the area is done a major push should expedite the documents and maps at least.)
- New player quests and a major advertising drive. (This needs a lot of thought.)

Obviously, any additional help on the latter two points would be fantastic.

There are probably a number of largely untapped markets out there. But I have started simple on the advertising, in places where we get the greatest ROI.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDungeons & Dragons 5th edition is out (and IMHO fantast... [View all] , Theerkla, Thu 25-Sep-14 07:00 AM
Reply Honestly.., Mendos, 02-Oct-14 09:38 AM #1
     Reply I'll help out with new player quests any way possible., TMNS, 02-Oct-14 10:28 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #763 Previous topic | Next topic