Subject: "RE: Hey there." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #739
Show all folders

JaegendarWed 18-Jun-14 02:20 PM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#745, "RE: Hey there."
Edited on Wed 18-Jun-14 02:27 PM

Swag.

Hi,

Just wanted to throw something outhere.

First of all, in reply to the email I got about marketing: Awesome job on the PR, you've got amazing skills, your responses were concrete and friendly. Your donating those PR skills to CF is amazing, and you must be making a ton of money on your job.

About the voting, I've began to vote on rpggateway and not only mud connector.

Now for the idea, just wanted to share something that I did on my business. I own a gym and I didn't have money to buy big chunks of shirts and protein cups for marketing (doing these things in hopes of making money is just about impossible as a small unknown business because the competition is too big, you do it for the marketing).

Sooooo.... I made a deal with a company that sells shirts with logos,cups, caps,etc.: I put a space on my website for a link to buying these things, I gave them permission to use my logo and slogans on all kinds of stuff, but I dont get anything out of it except for the free marketing. They take care of absolutely everything, and I still keep control of my brands and marketing material.

Its a way to get more visibility of your brand outhere for free. You can make a clause that if your stuff starts to sell really well, you then renegotiate to get money off of it. Obviously you have to make a good contract on your favor to protect all your stuff, but its hassle free and well Free marketing.

I'm guessing that the reason for not doing the whole shirts and merchandise before (valguarnera's old post) was that it would be a hassle and costly for CF.

Jaegendar

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow can I contribute to help get more people? [View all] , Jaegendar, Wed 04-Jun-14 01:50 PM
Reply Has anybody ever made a poster?, E4rth, 05-Aug-14 10:01 AM, #12
Reply "Still into DnD...", crsweeney, 05-Aug-14 10:37 AM, #13
Reply I had thought about doing a little hand-sketched poster..., Mendos, 14-Aug-14 06:44 PM, #14
Reply Contributing, Deaer (Anonymous), 17-Jun-14 12:42 PM, #4
Reply Vote on RPGgateway too., Calion, 17-Jun-14 08:35 AM, #3
Reply RE: How can I contribute to help get more people?, 34-inside, 04-Jun-14 02:00 PM, #1
     Reply RE: How can I contribute to help get more people?, Jaegendar, 06-Jun-14 01:29 PM, #2
          Reply Hey there., Mendos, 17-Jun-14 01:24 PM, #5
               Reply RE: Hey there., Jaegendar, 18-Jun-14 02:27 PM #6
                    Reply RE: Hey there., Mendos, 18-Jun-14 07:04 PM, #7
                         Reply RE: Hey there., Jaegendar, 19-Jun-14 12:19 AM, #8
                              Reply RE: Hey there., Mendos, 19-Jun-14 06:41 AM, #9
                              Reply RE: CafePress, Valguarnera, 19-Jun-14 07:35 AM, #10
                                   Reply Good thing I just saw this!!!, Amberion, 12-Jul-14 03:41 PM, #11
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #739 Previous topic | Next topic