Subject: "Hey so I got this email from CF and started to play aga..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #738
Show all folders

Marcos (Anonymous)Mon 13-May-13 11:35 AM
Charter member
#738, "Hey so I got this email from CF and started to play aga..."
Edited on Mon 13-May-13 11:40 AM

I received an email inviting me back to play CF. Man I had not played for a while but the 100% xp bonus for 3 days for characters created within certain dates, was too tempting to pass up. Let's be honest playing with a maximum of 30 people gets old. Some of used live in Australia and play at night with 4 people.

The bonus items given to me in the game that like the pouch of nourishment and the ability to recall till level 15 are useful but do not hurt the game.

It's too bad that I am the only one that received this email (in my head) if only there was a place (dioxide, Carrionfields.net) that we could get email addresses of everyone that has ever played and invite people back to play.
I remember how much I loved this game and simply forgot it existed until this emil came. WOW I am so glad to be back!!

Below is the copy of the email

"CarrionFields.net RETURN TO THERA - 100% EXPERIENCE BONUS" or "By what name do you wish to be mourned?"

Continue your adventures in Thera and explore the new Arial CIty or play as a CENTAUR enjoy many of the hundreds of new features Carrion Fields has to offer with with 100% xp bonus for three full days! As an added bonus characters that are created in the next 3 days get a free pouch of nourishment (free food till someone snatches it from your dead cold hands) and can recall until level 15!

Simply click below to download your client, but act fast – this promotion expires on June 12th, 2013. "

Want some basic class scripts for cmud, tinin etc they are HERE

The above is a fake email created by a person who loves marketing.
Any divorces, loss of jobs, loss of friends or zombies sneaking up on you are not the responsibility of CF.net, any of its immortals, or the guy posting the fake email. I miss the real cf, the paranoid, full looting, get all pit/corpse spamming extravaganza.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #738 Previous topic | Next topic