Subject: ".com domain name" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #723
Show all folders

RoshialanixMon 17-Dec-12 05:39 PM
Member since 02nd Nov 2012
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#723, ".com domain name"

This has been bothering me for some time now, but if memory serves the old .com domain name was bought be someone else when the hosting lapsed, and I've been tempted to at least test the waters and see how much it would cost to purchase it again. I have been an on again, off again player over the past 10 years and (so long as the price isn't ridiculous) might be able to either make a contribution or buy the domain outright. We have been using the .net domain for some now, so I guess the real question becomes... Is there enough interest in reacquiring the .com domain to make this worth pursuing? I am willing to donate my time to do so, so long as there is interest =)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic.com domain name [View all] , Roshialanix, Mon 17-Dec-12 05:39 PM
Reply www.carrionfields.com port 9999 connects to another MUD..., DurNominator, 18-Dec-12 09:59 AM, #1
     Reply RE: www.carrionfields.com port 9999 connects to another..., Roshialanix, 18-Dec-12 11:57 AM, #2
          Reply Jullias still has carrionfields.com (n/t), Zulghinlour, 18-Dec-12 12:24 PM, #3
               Reply Uh... What?, Tac, 18-Dec-12 02:05 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: Uh... What?, Roshialanix, 18-Dec-12 03:41 PM, #5
                         Reply Don't worry about it (n/t), Zulghinlour, 18-Dec-12 08:32 PM, #6
                              Reply Is the general stance that if players want to assist wi..., Lhydia, 18-Dec-12 08:52 PM, #7
                                   Reply No, it means I'm taking care of it (n/t), Zulghinlour, 18-Dec-12 09:41 PM, #8
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #723 Previous topic | Next topic