Subject: "I was just thinking" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #385
Show all folders

RogueSun 10-Feb-08 09:49 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#385, "I was just thinking"

Just a thought, and don't know if this is something that would be desired or even possible, or already thought of for that matter but..

Since a good deal of the PB I expect (although not including myself) are into the D%D kind of stuff, Magic the Gathering, etc., what about getting some kind of poster, sign, or hard paper advertising and working with a Comic/Sci-fi type store in a mall? Even on a single local location, this would probably bring in players and interest. Hell, even working with some type of small buisness and exchanging him putting up a CF poster, for you guys throwing up a banner on the website?

Anything like this ever cross minds before, or would this be on a level you're not looking for? Maybe costs money, or too much money?

I hope this might help.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI was just thinking [View all] , Rogue, Sun 10-Feb-08 09:49 PM
Reply RE: I was just thinking, Stunna, 14-Feb-08 08:57 AM, #1
     Reply RE: I was just thinking, Rogue, 14-Feb-08 08:40 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #385 Previous topic | Next topic