Subject: "I'm lazy and I don't edit except for find/replace (nt) ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #284
Show all folders

Biolanthus (Guest)Thu 23-Aug-07 03:54 AM

#298, "I'm lazy and I don't edit except for find/replace (nt) ..."

I just looked at it and it's the way it handled my log. It looks nice and neat in my client. I also had been up for two days when I posted that, so add that to the laziness part too. It coulda been all messed up beforehand.

You don't bash harder under a full moon. The secret uper power is that if you hit a male gnome hard enough with a lightning bolt under a full moon, his blood will glow green in the dark and give you +2 to hit/dam if it splatters on your armor. It acts like faerie fire and makes it so you can't sneak or hide, though. The Imms didn't want it to be overpowered or to be accused of some kind of conspiracy.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA Day In the Life of Biolanthus [View all] , trewyn, Sun 19-Aug-07 05:09 AM
Reply You have an excessive prompt., Thuul (Guest), 20-Aug-07 07:48 AM, #1
     Reply A full moon makes you bash harder., Yhorian (Guest), 20-Aug-07 03:39 PM, #2
     Reply Maybe he had alot of druid enemys... nt, Rodriguez, 20-Aug-07 03:43 PM, #3
     Reply I'm lazy and I don't edit except for find/replace (nt) ..., Biolanthus (Guest), 23-Aug-07 03:54 AM #4
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #284 Previous topic | Next topic