Subject: "RE: Good gear at low lvls isn't a sign of others gearing yo..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3954
Show all folders

RetanMon 10-Dec-12 08:25 AM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
218 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3962, "RE: Good gear at low lvls isn't a sign of others gearing yo..."

I honestly know the feeling about the PKing situation. I fail horribly at landing PKs. Infact I think I have 1 solo pk to my name and that is because I challenged a Storm warrior to the death and they accepted. HA!

On the other hand, I came to CF for the RP. I did not come for PKing and now I am regretting not learning it early on. I have spent much time learning the common areas and finally now am at the point where I can pretty much go anywhere while blind. It took a long time for me to get here but now I need to focus on PKing people, which is not really what I want to do, but I cant play a herald for every toon (no offense heralds!)

Don't let it get you down, its a rough road, but I find it super rewarding.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMovement (Chasing/Fleeing) and Preps [View all] , newish-warrior (Anonymous), Sun 09-Dec-12 06:44 PM
Reply RE: Movement (Chasing/Fleeing) and Preps, Isildur, 06-Jan-13 06:28 PM, #9
Reply RE: Movement (Chasing/Fleeing) and Preps, Daevryn, 09-Dec-12 11:24 PM, #5
Reply Alas, you cannot go that way., Artificial, 09-Dec-12 10:39 PM, #4
Reply I learned to chase..., Lhydia, 09-Dec-12 08:06 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I learned to chase..., newish-warrior (Anonymous), 09-Dec-12 09:04 PM, #2
          Reply You don't need anyone to gear you, -flso, 09-Dec-12 10:09 PM, #3
          Reply Good gear at low lvls isn't a sign of others gearing yo..., Amberion, 10-Dec-12 05:27 AM, #6
          Reply RE: Good gear at low lvls isn't a sign of others gearin..., Retan, 10-Dec-12 08:25 AM #7
          Reply RE: I learned to chase..., incognito, 17-Dec-12 08:18 AM, #8
               Reply RE: I learned to chase..., Isildur, 06-Jan-13 06:37 PM, #10
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3954 Previous topic | Next topic