Subject: "Newbie Questions" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2498
Show all folders

A GamerThu 06-Aug-09 09:36 PM
Member since 06th Aug 2009
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2498, "Newbie Questions"

Before I start, just wanted to say my experience in Thera has been great so far. Love the code, updates seem to come often, and the players (even the ones mercilessly PKing me) have been helpful and friendly.

Anyhow, couple questions:

I read my shapeshifter should have a Scales of the Dragon spell. How do I obtain it?

Is there a comprehensive list of shapeshifter forms somewhere, or is that all left to be discovered IC?

Is cross-character play allowed at all? Can I drop items in a donation pit for another of my characters?

Does training Constitution reset the 3 death per Con loss counter?

How does the extra exp per level work? Elves is 500 if I remember, but when a character requires tens of thousands of exp to rank at higher levels, it seems minor. I'm sure there's more to it I don't understand...

Think that's it for now, though new questions surface every time I login.

Thanks in advance.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNewbie Questions [View all] , A Gamer, Thu 06-Aug-09 09:36 PM
Reply RE: Newbie Questions, DurNominator, 08-Aug-09 01:19 AM, #3
Reply RE: Newbie Questions, Daevryn, 06-Aug-09 09:48 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Newbie Questions, The_Shark, 07-Aug-09 04:16 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Newbie Questions, Isildur, 11-Aug-09 04:44 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Newbie Questions, A Gamer, 14-Aug-09 10:46 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: Newbie Questions, Daevryn, 14-Aug-09 10:52 PM, #6
                         Reply RE: Newbie Questions, Straklaw, 17-Aug-09 04:32 PM, #7
                         Reply RE: Newbie Questions, Daevryn, 17-Aug-09 05:20 PM, #8
                              Reply Oh, you're right., Straklaw, 19-Aug-09 02:44 PM, #9
                                   Reply RE: Oh, you're right., Daevryn, 19-Aug-09 03:54 PM, #10
                         Reply RE: Newbie Questions, Pendragon_Surtr, 08-Sep-09 02:59 AM, #11
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2498 Previous topic | Next topic